Reviews for La Vie En Rose (Not)
Taiga Flipsvilla chapter 9 . 2/11
Pardon the question but... did you actually die this time?
It's a little secret chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
oooh, I really wanna know what happened at Akaito's house! Please update ASAP! I'm dying here
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Can't wait for other update!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Please make more. I love it! At first I was thinking about a Yuma x Len x Kaito love triangle, but I quickly found a Akaito x Len x Kaito is interesting too. Of course I support Kaito x Len with my mind.
Jigoku musume chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE YOUR LEMONS!PLEASE UPDATE MORE BEFORE I GET CRAZY. THIS IS DELICIOUS probably the sexiest fanfiction I have read so far.
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
please update! I beg you.. is there gonna be a love triangle like akaito will try to steal Len from his brother? hehe I also like their pairing..
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
please update.. and what's the title say?
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
please update! TTTT
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
I like the plot of your story.. first chapter you already got me... my only complain is that why there's only 16 reviews? this story is worthy.. please update.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
This was a good story, but then it kinda lost it's magic when Akaito showed up and he offered Len the job. And where was kaitos point of view? This story's not the same.
PhoalaChan chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Oh, my yaoi senses are tingling Update really quickly please X3
Fujisaki123 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Yay a new chapter! I've been looking foward to this for ages. :D It was great to learn a bit about Len's past, I liked how since they're all vocaloids you linked them to singing in some way. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Aisu-dazs chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Kaito you sexy horny bastard xD
the ending of this was so sweet I shall await more updates!
PhoalaChan chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
OHMAIGAHD. Interesting story so far but please tell me Yuma will appear again oh please! XD
Fujisaki123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love this story, whenever it gets updated I get a sort of excited feeling like "What's gonna happen next I wonder?"
Anyway great story, keep up the good work.