Reviews for Birth of a Federation
Vengeful Astartes chapter 19 . 5/22
Great fic really enjoyed the read. Love a good Tnt fic

There were a few typing/spelling errors though, a Beta read would do wonders i think.
MrBogus chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
Nice story, some typos here or there, but that is acceptable in the long run, in my opinion :)

I am wondering though, why did you stop the story right here? There seems to be a lot you could talk about in the future... It is unfortunate, that you stopped here
Braxin chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
Very interesting story. The TnT interactions are especially well done.
Tinman chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Wow, good writing, but he just left without finding out where the humans came from or went. Why would he let the Orions go? Pirates need to die, else they will attack innocents.
Chas58 chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I just finish reading this story, and all I can say is, it's damn good story!
alexjoletaoutlook.com chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
This is a great story. When will it continue? I hope soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Ah very good! Maybe, Trip spends a little time with the Rommies uses his brilliance to escape with a cloak? Federation cloak win. Treaty is signed saying federation won't develop cloaking devices... great story, as you can see my stories would be about one paragraph.

I eagerly await more enterprise stories/updates.
paulc5 chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
This is a great story!
You've taken elements from the show and created a fantastic AU, with a multitude of possibilities to explore.
There really needs to be a sequel...
lazeeness chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter, but is this the end? A sequel would be wonderful!
Cap'nFrances chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Although this is chapter is titled as an epilogue, you've left lots of posibilities open. I hope there will be a sequel.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Nicely done.
Yazzysnazzy chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
A good story, but I've always been a sucker for a good Trip & T'pol story. Is there going to be another story or chapter, because I really like where this is going.
orionastro chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
very good new chapter, i hope soon the Vulcans join the Coalition , and bring more worlds, and together, they defeat the romulans, forcing them to become a shorter empire, with a Neutral Zone , favorable to the Coalition, future UFP, better prepared to face of any enemy that may arise And Starfleet should develop rechargeable Shields And Better Armour to protect the Starships/Warships .Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
jkarr chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
it is nice that the bound it working so well with trip and t'pol
Asso chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
A very good thing indeed, must be said.
Fine characterizations, my friend, but most importantly - I have to say - I love it here Valdore. You perceive something great, after all, in him, which gives depth to the story.