Reviews for Laws of Decay
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Alec must be so confused and terrified at findin' himself in the clutches of vampires, two of whom are blood-thirsty and two of whom seem "nice," for want of a better word. He doesn't yet know why their eyes are golden.
2muchtrouble chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Oh good. He took his head. Never liked Jacob.
arlzs chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I am dying for more. That's all. :)
arlzs chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Oh, my. So, she's feeding from him and Edward thinks she'll be happy that he'll make no noise as she does so? Oh. Poor Alec!
arlzs chapter 6 . 7/28/2013

(Apologies for these less-than-groundbreaking reviews)
arlzs chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Loved this sentence: '...Dark eyes stared back at him beneath a brow that seemed to be furrowed in annoyance, the energy of his massive frame barely contained by the walls of the dusty room.' - so much packed in there. It paints such a vivid picture.
arlzs chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I really wasn't expecting the "...I'm Edward Cullen." At all. Intriguing.
arlzs chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
A stranger, you say? Hmmm...

So much packed into this little chapter.
arlzs chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I just read this about five times thinking, 'I'm sure there are important clues!'

I probably need to chill out with that or it's going to take me forever to read these 6k words that you have posted.
designslacker chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Meaty but lean. Unpredictabilty at its finest. Loving what you're doing here.
designslacker chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Fabulous charactizations, and a vivid sense of time and place. I'm smitten by your words.
Eduardiana chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
This made me laugh "You'd hear me even if I didn't say it."
"I can block your thoughts. Your drunken ramblings are harder to ignore."

"They're hungry. They're always hungry, and she won't hunt. She just sits there," "Stupid bastard, playing house with his little doll of a wife like she knows where she is, trying to pretend he didn't break her the moment he bit her"

"My last chance. Did I ever have a first? You've taken her from me. Twice." He sighed. "You're always taking her from me." I'm so intrigued about Bella's life before she was changed.

The end of this chapter was shocking. I wasn't expecting that. Will Edward finally get a reaction from Bella when she finds out he killed Jacob? "Kill me, then. She'll never forgive you."

Thank you!
FinnMac chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Wow, now that was a teaching tool. Good thing you can't talk, Alec.
FinnMac chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
So Bella doesn't like her dinner to scream?
FinnMac chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
When is Alec's story set?
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »