Reviews for Laws of Decay
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Love these old newspaper announcements!
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Such a brave kid. But my heart hurt at this: What if no one even noticed him missing?
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
I kept meaning to ask in every chapter review where you were pulling the quotes from. Thanks for letting us know. I guess that's the end of Jacob :-P
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
So Edward found a mute, so that Bella would not have to hear the screams of whomever she's drinking from?
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I feel like I can't relax- I'm trying to take everything in, just like Alec.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I hope no harm comes to Alec. Can't wait to learn more about Edward.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Loving this! You have such a gift for storytelling!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Hmmm. Now how did Reverend Swan meet his demise?
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm intrigued. I hope this fic doesn't totally rip my heart out and gut me.
Camilla10 chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Frankly, I am reading with mistrust.
Eduardiana chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Loved to read about Bella's relationship with her parents. They didn't get along well, it seems. Was it because they wanted her to marry Cheney? Charlie didn't want her with Jacob. What about her? Did she want to marry him? Was Edward involved in her father's dissapearence?

And I love to read about how E&B met, the conversations. "What would you do if I told you that I've seen my future and that in it, you're never happier than when we are together?" What went wrong?

Thank you!
BilliCullen chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
This story completely fascinates me!
I like the spin you're doing, the setting, the time frame, the characters.
It may be one of the best stories out there.
I'm about to pimp you.
FinnMac chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Now we're getting somewhere in Bella's story. *rubs hands together* Thanks for the chapter; can't wait for the next!
Rochelle Allison chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Oh man. Even as I know of the dark, sinister. Sure of Edward, I find myself being drawn into his web through Bella's experience...
Luvtwismut chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I really like how this story is unfolding. Thanks for the update!
296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »