Reviews for Laws of Decay
Luvtwismut chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I really like how this story is unfolding. Thanks for the update!
CindyWindy chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
I can just see your Edward, so debonair in his coat and hat. He seems to be impressing Bella; I wonder why she ended up getting engaged to someone else (probably parental pressure). She seems pretty happy here too. What on earth happened to cause her to withdraw from life when she was changed?

Your writing is absolutely beautiful and so picturesque. I greatly appreciate being able to read it and certainly don't want the story to end soon!
CindyWindy chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
They meet!

Edward's eyes were golden?!

I loved picturing Edward and Bella in their period dress.

Did Bella cause Alec to see the events in 1905? Does she have a gift like her canon daughter whereby she can make people see her memories?
CindyWindy chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
So Bella does react to something: Edward's leaving.

How is Alec the key to all of this? I've so many questions! Love this!
CindyWindy chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
This is such a fascinating and unusual story! Thank you for sharing your writing talent!
CindyWindy chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
The prologue seemed to indicate that Edward knew Bella when she was human. Now I'm wondering if he was just admiring her from a distance (or sitting on the end of bed as she slept each night).
CindyWindy chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I'm having trouble getting past Edward's cruelty. Besides the obvious, making Alec dig all night when he could have easily and quickly done it himself? Perhaps such menial and dirty work is beneath him.

I can't imagine how Jacob's words must have tormented Edward - his worst nightmares with Bella came true. She's a shell of herself and he did it.

I'm intrigued with Jasper and Alice's golden eyes. I'm wondering why Jacob never phased to defend himself the first time Edward attacked him.
CindyWindy chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
It is a melancholy story so far. I feel for each of these characters and want to know more.
CindyWindy chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Eek, that was almost as bad as I suspected. At least he lives ("in later years..."). I guess that's a good thing?
CindyWindy chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I like the flip-flop of the dates. I love having to pay attention and puzzle over a story.
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Very mysterious! Love the descriptions of the dilapidated house layered with dust.
CindyWindy chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Yikes, I'm afraid to know what he wants with Alec. From a sad life to something worse, like being a meal? I'm holding out hope for a rescue of some kind - that Edward has something good planned for him (can't help my optimistic side almost always wins out).
CindyWindy chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Intriguing background to the story.
blueeyes11354 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
So much promise.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Interesting that this is set in the early 1900's. Still can't get over her twenty years of silence.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »