Reviews for Laws of Decay
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is the kind of writing that one reads slowly so as to not miss any words, but to let them sink into you. Thank you.
ecdreams chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Beautiful. Again. But too short and you say it will be ending soon? Pity!
malleelee chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Bella's enviable position as the most beautiful and most desirable girl may have attracted a demon or a savior. Waiting to see how this comes about.
tff000 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
good chapter.
have a good vacation :)
roxiegirl chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Oh sad. Isabella was so normal. Until he changed her. Can't wait for more!

Thanks!
muffinmom chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Loved the glance back in time, great chapter!
majose chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Was it wishful thinking? Because she doesnt seem very happy in the present
Denny52 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
"So this is how we begin" Somehow, this statement struck me. Love how intense their interactions are right from the beginning. "She felt an affinity to Edward Cullen, one that simultaneously soothed and frightened her." Could possibly be the feeling when first falling in love. Your wording is amazing and I just love the feelings I get when reading this. This chapter really captured their classic relationship. Her befuddlement and his certainty. Fantastic.
Shamatt0403 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
So awesome!
TypoKween chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Always wanting more
bonz245 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
This is so good..thanks.
jmrbear chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I'm thoroughly enjoying the way in which this story is progressing. I have so many questions but I can patiently wait for the answers to reveal themselves in time :)
pnkats chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I love this Bella and interaction. I wonder if she was aware of what he was and wanted to be changed and if so what went wrong. And when you say you will be done soon does that mean the story is almost over? Noooo, I love this story. Please tell me they get their HEA?!
Madeline4994 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Good chapter - it is nice to hear their regular pre vamp dialogue without angst.
Mari94 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Just saw this recommended on Twitter. Great story, looking forward to the next update. Hope you had a nice vacation.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »