Reviews for Child of the Akatsuki
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 6 . 1/15
Loved the familial way you made the akatsuki, Orochimaru and Madara as Grandpa's was the best.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
SQWEEEEEEEE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's soo soo CUTE! Can't wait to see more.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
SQWEEEEEEEE! I soo LOVE this story concept. A nice if slightly dysfunctional family oriented akatsuki is too freaking adorable.
musicluver246 chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Love love love this story.
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
This is one of my absolute favorite stories I have ever read! The plot and the humor is amazing!
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Please update soon? I want to see how you twist the different years. I loved how they are rescuing the Jinchuuriki and Pein washing Hidan's mouth out with soap.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Please, please, please update!
AspenTree chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
I normally don't enjoy the stories with a gender swapped Harry but this is really well written. Please update it soon.
jay chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
This is really good. I'm curious to know if Deidara will be in this later. But anyway I'm looking forward to reading more. Please don't abandon this story. P.S. Don't forget to write a Christmas chapter.
mew chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
*holding a pair of dolls that look like Madara(the spiky porcupine-like one who plots tortures for hashirama and tobirama, not the one who talks about himself in third person) and Orochimaru* Soooooooo CUTE! Keep going, please! *goes back to hugging the dolls since the actual characters are unreachable to hug*
Mew chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
Awww...so cute! Please keep going on this story, it is one of the more awesome ones!
Faery66 chapter 6 . 2/23/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
LoveBetray chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
Update PLEASE!

This story is so good!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
...Maybe a better reason why she HAS to go to Hogwarts to make more sense. So what if her tuition has already been paid up until her OWL year? It's her money that goes to waste, not Hogwarts' or Dumbledore's.
Oh well.