Reviews for Chocolate Cake
What was IN that cake?!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 5/27
Well, if Eren was really pregnant Levi would be the first one to know :P
RowanaRenee chapter 1 . 3/16
*Joins Eren in puking, but for me it's rainbows instead of cake*

This was a creature of beauty. Awwww at poor baby never having had cake! And his faaaaaace *Collapses on floor* hn. So cute. Levi's reaction. Armigarsh lovely. So presh. Both of them. Now Armin and Mikasa need some as well. Armin would probably actually cry. Shocked Eren didn't. ARG SO CUTE. *Flops about*

SuperMikoFromTheFuture chapter 1 . 1/7
Love this XDD
WhisperToTheWolves chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Haha I like this one to! ;)
whovianfangirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh my Kami. She really thought Eren was preggers. That's hilarious! XD Another amazing one shot!
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
XD That's so funny at the end! but I'm allergic to cake. And chocolate. SO I'M ALLERGIC TO THIS STORY! NOOOOOO!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awwwww, that was cute
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
poor Eren XD
ThePageOfTime chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
The cake is a lie... At first it was a nice thing, but the flavor lied-Cake will make you pregnate- I MEAN BLOATED! But seriously Eren, you don't eat until you hurt, only on Thanksgiving. And Levi, if he dosnt know what cake IS, he probably won't know the serving size... Lol, though Petra is so, so (whats the word im looking for) Derpy? Immature? Childish? (on the tip of my tongue...) Inocent? Arrggg! Cant- WAIT STOP I KNOW! Uneducated! (in the subject of body... WHO WOULD IMPREGNATE HIM MIKASA?!)

This is a bit awkward... So Eren, Want some more cake? :D *trollface* Lol! Levi! DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!

Levi: No

Me: :'( Please?

Levi: *smacks me* No.

Crystal: No.

Me: No one listens... *kicks Levi in the nuts* Now go give these Antacid pills to Eren, then mop up his vomit.

School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
The cake is a lie
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Thats what you get eren for eating a whole cake in just four or five minutes.
lorella moon chapter 1 . 2/16/2014