Reviews for Persona 4: I Don't Belong Here
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 225 . 4/24
How exactly was Takeuchi able to run for Student Council President in Inaba despite only transferring that day? Or just a short time beforehand? Unless...
And, who is Kashiwagi's niece?

The debate should be interesting.

How exactly will "Jamie" go back to being James?

Didn't expect Amiko/Teddie to happen, at least not yet. I'd have thought that they'd have waited until Amiko's whole asexuality thing is dealt with first.

Persona 5 is FANTASTIC. It's definitely a change in direction (among other things!) from every game in the series from SMT: IF to Persona 4/Persona 4: The Golden. Also, seeing as you ARE only halfway into Persona 5 which would be roughly around the 5th Palace, well... Things in P5 are going to take a few turns.
RosyMiranto18 chapter 225 . 4/23
Ah... ‘Candidate’, the title that reminded me to one mission in ‘Bully’ (the Rockstar’s game one). Anyway, let’s just start this review already...

Ok, let’s begin with Takeuchi’s Introduction. First, i got surpised that you didn’t put him on the same class with the members of Seekers of Truth. But hey,there is a good prospect when he’s in the same class with Kou, plus there are too many names on class 2-2, , you missed his ‘black with a cyan line’ fedora (which is practically his trademark) in his description (about the glasses, it’s okay). And those gossiping girls reminded me to Spongebob where he said “Once i knew this guy who knew this guy ... who knew this guy’s cousin, ...” And who the hell is Kashiwagi’s niece? I will looking foward to it.

Then, for James (or rather, Jamie now), why did you put a regular scone as a threat to Amiko? Arthur Kirkland’s (Hetalia!England) filled with Mystery Food X is a much, much better option. And i died the part when Sogi-yo wore that Virgin-killing Sweater (especially Teddie’s enjoyment one), however, why did Chie nosebled too? (I can understand with Jamie and Minako, but her?). For Yuu, please remember this “If you can’t tell them with your mouth, then try with action and/or writings.”. And finally, O_o, looks like the dark part is about jamie, and i took the wrong bait before...

Anyway, that’s the end of my review. I’ll looking foward to the debate soon. Keep Update!
P.S.: *Venting mode on*I WAS got a PS3, but mine got RROD’ed two years ago and it’s still not returned until now (by this point, i even doubted it will be return home at all). So please don’t make me cry with that A/N ;(
And ATLUS, WHY THERE’S NONE OF PERSONA GAMES IN PC?! I WANTED TO PLAY P5, especially after i see Kagato’s Let’s Play in Youtube ;(
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 4/23
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
LAXH1107 chapter 206 . 4/21
Is Hatsune referring to Miku Hatsune?
RosyMiranto18 chapter 224 . 4/10
Oh yes! The campaign will be started soon. I’ll be looking foward to it. But then, there are more bisexual issues and ‘inappropriate things’ here compared to previous chapters and it made me shivered. But then that Mushroom Samba XD. (which sadly, no ‘X-Files’ joke here)

Anyway, Charles’ worries is understandable, but well he should prioritize his campaign first, but he’s right about the worst (Marie and Hollow Forest) anyway. But still, he makes another good fourth wall-breaking again.

Well then, a new trimester has been started with both serious (Student Council Election) and ridiculous (Jamie) problems, and i need to discussing important things and ideas with you soon, so please reply this review ASAP and Keep Update!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 224 . 4/10
So... There were over 22 different timelines? Or rather, over 22 hypothetical realities where the plot could have happened? I can only guess at the amount of "shell-shock" that Yu in particular must have. Wonder how he managed to keep sane through all of it.

Also the "Adachi killing somebody" thing sounds VERY familiar. Just saying. But then again, it's Adachi. He'd have done ANYTHING to keep from being discovered, sort of like Kira from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Well, Adachi was probably (very loosely!) based on Kira.

Some cold. Although, what Yu, Charles and Will are experiencing is probably something entirely different.

Will there be a way to change Jamie back into being James? Maybe there's a specific "cure" for it? I think that Yu and Charles probably should have listened to Naoto.

Charles running for Student Council president shouldn't be affected by his having outed himself, right? Because I've got a feeling that it probably would end up being affected by that revelation.
I hope there will be an epic battle between yu and Charles after the whole izanami arc.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 223 . 3/27
I think they're starting to remember Marie (More or less, anyway). The idea that Yu, Charles and Will would have spontaneous fainting spasms/spells when they finally remembered her was a good one because there wasn't any side-effects to remembering Marie's existence in P4/P4TG.

Naoto did a good job at fooling people in P4/P4TG into thinking that she was a boy when she wasn't. I'm guessing that there was a lot of deception involved. Either that or people just weren't all that observant.

When exactly is Nanako going to be 100% again? Seeing as she was fine by New Year's in the original games.
RosyMiranto18 chapter 223 . 3/27
HAHAHAHA, Looks like Everyone will be hunting Teddie to kill when the Quiz arrived! And you’ve made a good joke about Charles spouting random characters to it. Good jokes before the storm (to Teddie and to the Story itself)

Anyway, i found something. There is actual Mitsuru’s personal servant, her name is Saikawa Kikuno. But on chap 206, you made up a name ‘Hideko’ as her servant. Is it a oversight, or it is intentional. So please answer it and Keep Update!

P.S: Sorry, i lacked of other things to review. A lot of things around me are mixed up today.
LAXH1107 chapter 193 . 3/26
Loves this chapter
LAXH1107 chapter 190 . 3/26
When is Apollo going to appear?
LAXH1107 chapter 180 . 3/25
Why did you write a AU as a cover up for the cultural festival?
LAXH1107 chapter 51 . 3/24
What in the world!? Naoto's true name is Rumiko?
LAXH1107 chapter 22 . 3/24
I want Shinji with Minato please. Minako
LAXH1107 chapter 49 . 3/24
Is this even a coincidence?