Reviews for Getting Back to Normal
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
you are amazing writer have gift write all your stories are amazing i read them all in your website your stories are realictic,beutiful ,romantic,dangeraus ,heartbreaking when read your stories in some scenes i cried that very rare for me but you captivity my heart i truly amazaded with your writining and can honest say that your are one of most talented writer in this fanfiction site you are my favorite writer and i and others peoples who loves your writining want read more your work you have gift keep writining and made peoples happy
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
nevermind about my last comment...I see that you already went ahead and contiuned the little universe you created! So happy you did!
ljubezen chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
just one thing about this chapter that i noticed as incorrect, when Lydecker was talking to normal he used their number, 452 and 494, but then it changed to 452 and 789. so u might want to go back and fix it. but otherwise a good story!
pemberley chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Poor Alec. He always gets the crap from everyone. I guess that's just how his life is. Anyways, I really like the whole Ben aspect, it should prove to be an interesting subplot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Generally I am liking your writing. The action is good and the stories are fun. But there are aspects to your A/U that are really stretching it, like this new relationship with Lydecker, and conveniently ingnoring the fact that Lydecker was persona non grata w/the army. Them living in town & working at Jam Pony is pretty lame too, sorry. Still, these are good stories-even if you're in love with Jensen Ackles, and have rewritten the whole DA cannon to accomadate that, making Max into a real sucky girl.
alecfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I'm so glad you decided to do a sequel, the story is just as good and I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I never review for stories but I have to review here!

You gotta post more soon!

Please, Please, Please!

I gotta know what happens with the whole Ben thing!

Great Story!

Keep up the great work!
bazza chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
there are few stories that I like, but this and Best Laid Plans are excellent. one of the better M/A stories out there. please continue
Black Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
oh great one! please post more ASAP I really like this!
Synthera chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
OOOH so far this one is very good. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for making the first one so long!
mel chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. I like the story. :):):):)
cheetahluke chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
great fic! cant wait for more. its been nice to have a couple of good quality finished fics to read the last few days.. keep it up!
Liz Angels chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I read 'Best Laid Plans' yesterday (actually, I printed the entire thing out - lots of paper, let me tell ya). I was gonna log back on and write a review - I have no idea how you got so few reviews since the story itself is fabulous. I love your writing style and I honestly believe you should continue writing - lots and lots! I love the interaction btwn Alec and Max, and the twists you constantly throw our way are so unexpected ... makes you want more and more *hint hint*

Anyway, this is a fantastic continuation ... and the revelation at the end - priceless. Then again, if this were a DA episode, who would object to having two Alec's running around? The point of this drabble is to ask you nicely to write more more more! And then some more just to even it out :)
skyeyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Trying to be to the good little fanfic reader and review so here it is. Great job. Wish i could write like that. Keep up the good work and report back.. )