Reviews for The Sex God Next Door
amkay chapter 4 . 2/6
Mmm, gotta love that spice . . .

Hopefully you'll add more someday. As for what's already here, I enjoyed it. And it made me smirk every time Sasori had a dirty thought about Deidara. Such a naughty boy . . . XD

amkay
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
when will you continue this story? i really like it, the story progress is just right and it doesn't rush to the 'ehem' scenes.
Hetanyofan555 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Can you please do deidara's POV please
QueenofMatoki chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
OMFG I NEED TO GET AN UPDATE
I LOVE THIS STORY ;-;
ofmintandmocha chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Best Deisaso fanfic ever! :/3 Please review soon this fanfic is awesome
Kinkycurls chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I really love this story a lot :) you made it very cute and funny at the same time! Deidara is such a tease but we can't deny that he's some kind of sex god HAHAHAHA 3

I like how every thing seems to fall into place quite naturally; the characters aren't too OOC don't worry. It's only in Sasori's inner thoughts but hey, that could be what he's like on this inside. They're speeches are still consistent with their 'original' personality so don't worry :)

I also really, really like how Deidara is so out-going yet responsible. Sasori will definitely enjoy this relationship! ((Even with the plot twists and stuff haha))

Oh and about Sasori and Deidara loving each other ((which they don't)), I thought that part was good. I mean they've known each other for a week and they like each other, but that's that. You can't fall in love with someone in a week; and I feel that was what you were trying to portray, right? Some of the readers might have misunderstood that in your A/N haha. Still, a very fantastic job well done! :3

I really can't wait for the next update! I hope it comes real soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love your story so much ! 3
Can't wait for the next chapter *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEE YOOUR STORY SOOOO MUUUUCHHH ! *_*
DeiSaso is so fucking kawaiii *-*
Lori5555 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I'm looking so forward to the new chapter.
Lori5555 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
That was a really great and exciting chapter. I like your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Plzzzzzzzz update
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
He doesn't love deidara and deidara doesn't love him.
That's mean.
Really cute chapter! Deidara is intoxicating!
reid-my-lips chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Absolutely excellent. I typically don't care for DeiSaso, but you're writing them wonderfully, very IC. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
What do you mean that sasoori doesn't love dedara and the vice vera
KasualKoopa chapter 4 . 7/29/2013