Reviews for 63rd Hunger Games: Circus
thosesummerdays chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
I like d4 besides Peyton of course :))

all the tributes are pretty interesting though, so I can't wait till they interact with each other :)
Buttons301 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
I really loved this chapter! I like D4 besides my Tarson in D9!
Rachael torie b chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
This chapter was interesting, it let us see the reapings from a different view. District 3 has a touching story, and I'm finding myself wanting them to win, or at least one of them. I like my district of course, but I think all of the tributes are unique in some way. You are really good at bringing their personalities to life.
TARDISRose chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Great chapter! I like the twins from District 3! I like how you wrote their part and how repentance was felt! I loved that!
thosesummerdays chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
so glad this story wasn't abandoned! your writing is flawless and it's hard to find a good writer for a syot :) the snobby tributes always interest me haha.

keep up the good work! make sure to update soon xx
Buttons301 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
District 4 has some serious baggage!
Rachael torie b chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Yay! Finally district four! Even though this chapter was a little short it was good. I really like the way you portrayed my tribute, you're very good at bringing characters personalities to life. And thanks for the quick update! :)
Rachael torie b chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I liked the tributes in this chapter, they were terrified but tried to stay strong. I also like the names you've been naming the chapters, it just adds to the good description of the story. Keep up the awesome work!
TARDISRose chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Aside from my own tributes, I really like Peyton Hemmings. I think that her story is really interesting.
Buttons301 chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I loved it! Tarson is my baby!
Rachael torie b chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
I'm glad you updated! Out of both the tributes I think I like Wade better, but I still like Fawn too. And your writing skills are not "rusty," if yours are rusty, mine are decapitated and dead because your writing is awesome (as usual)!
Buttons301 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Wade sounds like Katniss! Is Fawn mute? I love the name Sixta. Ruth is awful!
TARDISRose chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Rusty? I wish that my writing was like your writing when it's "rusty". Anyway, I really loved this chapter. God, I can't wait for the Games!
Dissection of the Mind chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
You did a great job with Bridget! :D I think you did her very well! I like Honora's part, very nice detail! Hmm... Dunno! I'll have to think about it
The Fairy Slayer chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Excellent work! We have two normal careers in District 1, I see :) I'm really excited to see these two in the arena! Aghh! :D