Reviews for Looking to the Stars (Like They've Got All the Answers)
Lavonya chapter 1 . 6/1
naughtynati chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
You just keep proving how good you are!
DChan21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This story was fantastic! I love when Spock gets all possessive and dominant towards Jim that was so HOT! The ending was great I just don't like to see Spock take the role of the submissive one but the story was so great that I let it slide XD my Favorite OTP is SpockXJim! 3
Ayame Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
OMG! is one of the best fics i even reed in this fandom. I loved! 3
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I've read this story a couple times now, and each time I am hooked. I just love it. You did a really fantastic job!
Tpol3FelixXCalhoun chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I loved it! Such an interesting twist to what I used to believe was the overused plot of pon farr. But your story was amazing and had me squealing more than once!
Debauchi chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Amazing fic.. :D WOW... love it!
shebadango chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
/ adorableness! I love it. Amazing story. _
Kris chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very sweet. Could use an epilogue.
sexyfrog18 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
i love it!
dino-thuglife13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
phenomenal. absolutely amazing.
hpets chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Amazing story, loved reading it. Spock and Jim were very well written and the plant was well described. Do need to work a little on describing actions though, a little less 'he dropped his communicator and quickly bent down to pick it up and attach it to his belt' and more 'the communicator clattered to the ground, his grip failing him in his exhaustion. Scratches marred the surface as he bent down to retrieve it, securing it to his belt not able to rely on his own strength to hold even the smallest device.' (as an example) I think you got better at it as you got further into the story, but still need a little work. I do look forward to reading more stories like think in future, if you decide to write them :)
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
that was beautifulllllllllllllllllllll DX
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I liked this one a lot.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Love it! Absolutely loved it!