Reviews for Looking to the Stars (Like They've Got All the Answers)
shebadango chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
/ adorableness! I love it. Amazing story. _
Kris chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very sweet. Could use an epilogue.
sexyfrog18 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
i love it!
dino-thuglife13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
phenomenal. absolutely amazing.
hpets chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Amazing story, loved reading it. Spock and Jim were very well written and the plant was well described. Do need to work a little on describing actions though, a little less 'he dropped his communicator and quickly bent down to pick it up and attach it to his belt' and more 'the communicator clattered to the ground, his grip failing him in his exhaustion. Scratches marred the surface as he bent down to retrieve it, securing it to his belt not able to rely on his own strength to hold even the smallest device.' (as an example) I think you got better at it as you got further into the story, but still need a little work. I do look forward to reading more stories like think in future, if you decide to write them :)
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
that was beautifulllllllllllllllllllll DX
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I liked this one a lot.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Love it! Absolutely loved it!
KSAcquatica chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! This is amazing! You did a great job with this story! I love it!
Greekgeek182 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Guh! I loved it! Fantastic job! You did a great job keeping all the characters in character! Looooved it!
fnw chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh loved it. spirk sex is sooo sexy.
spriklover chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
that was one of my favorite fanfictions EVER 33 AMAZING job, you should do more or a follow up or something, loved it 33
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved it!
Helliouse chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh, my lord. That was fantastic. I loved every second of this story. The background story was interesting, but not distracting from the main focus of the tale. So good and thank you, so much for this little work of art.
Spirk-lover chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
wow. absolutly amazing. i loved this so much, thanks for writing it. oh and dont stop writing for this pair either!