Reviews for About That Time
Ugh a kiss doesn't fix everything
It seems kinda creepy that no matter what Elena does in this fic, he finds it "sexy". Like everything she does. It's creepy
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Sorry if this is rude, but it is Niklaus, I think.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
What the hell. A kiss just, fixed everything? Not cool. They needed to talk and you just slapped a bandaid of affection and unhealthy possession on that instead.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
I thought it was very shitty to write Elijah kissing her while they're arguing, and I did not like the fact Elena was struggling, and suddenly it was all fixed. If someone did that to me, I would punch them and break up with them. You write an unhealthy relationship here.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
So I see how you were progressing with this, but the possessiveness and him kissing her and having her struggle against him and not talking doesn't seem like a healthy relationship. It sounds like he's obsessive and creepy and he woos her back into being submissive a lot.
Kara chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Any chances we could get a chapter on Elena and Elijah's first time? That would be awesome to read. :)
M chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
This was amazing! Great plot & well written
Jana chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
hi there :) I wouldnt forgive him if I were in Elenas place...as a mate he should know better...and if I vere Elena I would be glad that the mark wasnt complete...and I would left him and live my life without him...a human life with babies and I would leave the town and so on...yeah I dont like such things and I would be really mad at them... **/ it will be interesting to read the next chapters :-) /**
Jana chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
such a nice chapter :-) I never did like the Dr.
Jana chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
nice very nice :)
Jana chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
this chapter had strong feelings ! It was "heavy" to read...but I liked it :)
Jana chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
it was cool..and it would be nice if Rick wont be possessed by the evil :-)
Jana chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
you know how to write an amazing story :-D
Jana chapter 9 . 2/18/2014