Reviews for Wanderlust
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 11/8
This has been a really amazing story; I loved how you showed the various mindsets of characters and the responses to Ichigo's leaving.
This chapter works as a decent ending for it, though I would be lying if I said I wouldn't like to see more.
kylters chapter 3 . 11/6
I will admit that I am somewhat disappointed that the story stopped here, it still has a sense of finality and I am not an author so I have no room to comment. Regardless this is wonderfully written and has been a great read. You did a remarkable job of condensing the canon story line up until the end of the winter war in a meaningful way that made the story seem natural and didn't force readers to go through the entire story again. It has been a pleasure to read this and I hope that you are still writing something because you have a lot of talent.
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 10/27
This is so awesome.
I dearly hope Ichigo, Shinji, Hiyori and Kisuke get to reconect.
And I wonder, too, will Ichigo regain his powers?
librarat chapter 3 . 10/21
I just love a more relaxed happier Ichi, he deserves it after all the shit that's been thrown his way. I can't help but love the story despite crying fist and second chapter.
Kneoria chapter 3 . 10/19
I have very conflicted feelings about this story. I like it because its a really interesting premise and wonderfully written while at the same time, my heart cringes every time I reread it because of all of the crap that Ichigo goes through because his dad screwed up. Either way despite my conflicted feelings thank you for the wonderful story
it's 3am and i just basically read through all your bleach fics (which is why it's 3am right now and i'm still here) buT THIS LITERALY HAD ME BAWLING AND I TRIED SO HARD NOT TO CRY SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH A STUFFED NOSE AND ALL THAT NONSENSE BUt it didn't work agh my heart hurt for ichigo and then when yuzu was giving all of them shit i was likE YES YUZU THEY DESERVE IT agh this story is so wonderful pls continue it ;_; (and maybe the other time traveling fics too hehe i've read on life/death, pendulum, sight, and haven all approximately 5 times bc i can't find anything else as quality but yeah anyways)
tysm for writing the few outstanding quality fics in this fandom 3
prihor5462 chapter 3 . 10/14
I cried. I'm not even kidding. Please continue. I know it's been about two years but I love this.
altoghvad chapter 3 . 10/5
I'm very nearly speechless. What have you done...just O.O
Darke13 chapter 3 . 9/29
I judge the greatness of a story on it's ability to make me show emotion as I read it. I will admit that reading this had me bawling. Absolutely stunning characterization. Keep up the FANTASTIC work! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 9/29
As much fun as it would be to see Ichigo finally see his 'friends'/'family' for the first time in four years, this was a nice place to end. Ichigo never gets to be care-free and its good to see him smile without the weight of the world pressing him down. Keep up the good work, dark
AmandaSingh0 chapter 3 . 9/26
the first two chapters always make me cry. I love that because I normally don't cry at all so it's nice to have those feels.
Flaming Ghurkin chapter 3 . 9/16
So good. So DAMN good. I wish there was more, but, oh well. We can't have everything. Thanks for a fun read cywscross.
ytygr chapter 3 . 8/28
Oh noooo it's not been updated for almost two years please tell me you are going to at least at some point write the temporary reunion with Yuzu!
Esthelaaaa chapter 3 . 8/19
Although you mentioned it's lacking in plot, i believe that it is just as rich a story as any other; simply in another respect. I'd love to see you continue any of these bleach pieces! I'm going to run out of your work sooner or later; and the way things are going, it'll be sooner... hahaha

I dont have very much to offer in terms of criticism; you do think before you write, or so it seems, with your natural fluency and meticulous planning. Sorry about that!