Reviews for My Goldfish Thinks You're Sexy
Yaoi-is-Life123 chapter 2 . 2/22
I was cracking up when he said that piece of mmm
Namesake chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
This is a well done story, where did you go? Will you finish it?
SparKyle chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
Oh please! That"s an amazing story! Why there is no end? :c I like the concept of Yugi talking to animals and Yami being a son of a bitch with him at the beginning! xd Both are funny!
I like Yugi's personality a lot! He really don't let Yami mock of him and he can argue easily with him because of that! I really like when Yugi have a dominant side like this, mostly when it's in order to protect himself. And that last chapter was really cute with Yami telling to the fishes to shud up which makes Yugi laugh or when Siri say that Yugi might have a crush for Yami and he don't denied it! I'm very curious of what could happen next but since you haven't updated the story since 2 years I think I would never know :c
That's too bad, that is a great story which deserve an ending with at least Yugi and Yami kissing each other! :'( I would really love to read a next chapter of it, that's I will still follow the story in the case you wants to finish it one day!
LoweFantasy chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
I thought he sold the store?
Princess OtakuGeek chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
I like this. Please update as regularly as you can.
metallicbubbles chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
Awww I love how this was written. It looks really close to being finished as well. :) I'll keep my eye out for the last chapter.
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Think God, he finally realized it, Hallelujah.

Anyway's, you haven't updated in a year, I'm still holding out, I still got all little bit of hope

I can't wait to see how Tendership happen's, this Bakura is so funny, I can't wait to see how him and Ryou react to each other, I'm pretty sure Ryou is just attached to sarcastic Saltily Evil bipolar things, (Hint Bakura and snack) :)

Anyway's poor teá. Come puzzleshipping is so canon, her fawning over Atem/Yami And Yugi,
Is just sad, there an love with each other, it's pretty darn obvious, (Hint hand holding all the fracking Time, hint Yami watching I'm sleep, hint crying when he's gone for about five minutes, hint longing glances at each other, hint constantly holding each other, hint Yugi crying his eyes out like there's no tomorrow, like the love of his life dead, oh wait he is the love of Yugi life, there's a lot of other singles and signs, I'm not going to get into right now)

Anyway's you get the point the show is yaoi all the way, there's a few straight like Joey, (He is so obvious in love with Mai it's kinda sad)

I'm pretty sure he's sister straight, I no teá is, so is Seto, I'm pretty sure makuba is not sure,
The everyone else maybe are straight, but Ryou, Theif King/Yami Bakura Yugi, Atem/Yami Malik is, his Yami is probably to aka Marik, are all definitely gay totally oblivious gay, just look it up a rest my case, good job with this please consider continuing.
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
Ugh! Please give me the next chapter, Sulfur Dusk-San!
This is amazing!
SweetAnimeLover chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Yay they're falling for each other update soon
Lulumo chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Hoo, I wonder if yuugi will be the dominant one in their relationship XD. And what about Mana will they meet again and become animal friends or something like that. There's two more chapter please continue X3
Nevinea damons chapter 8 . 1/9/2016
Just one word...update!
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
i love this story! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
There's only one or two chapters LEFT?! But it's Soo good! There should be more than that! Please update
Myfanfix chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
I didn't expect this to be so good, but boy was it! It was damn funny, man I can't wait to read the last chapter.
MysteryGirl chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
Omg! I love this story! Please update again! Please I need to know what happens next!