Reviews for Potion Master, Potion Master
Jensteed chapter 1 . 3/2
Whoops, didn't realise that was it. That's a real pity, it really was brilliant and I'd certainly have loved to read a lot more. Still, it works well on its own, hope you maybe come back to it someday :(
jensteed chapter 1 . 3/2
Excellent start, really gripping. Poor Hermione having to suffer that but Severus was incredible...absolutely out of his depth of course, haha but he was so careful with her. Can't wait to read the rest.
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 1/24
that was great, but I'm not gonna lie, it does feel extremely unfinished, like there's a whole plot going on here. But it was still good.
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Where is part 2?
Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really liked this - just wish there was more!
JoyBean chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I really liked your story. Thank you for writing it!
I Offer To You My Soul In Ink chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I need more, this story although beautifully written is a bit lacking, I feel like it's incomplete.
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
nice story but it really needs a follow on. Please!
MWk chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Dear Mudpuddledmon,
What lovely pacing of your story...full of caring and competancy.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I would love to see this continued. Caring Severus. How lovely. :)
inarastarte chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is such a brilliant, well-written story. I so hope that you will write more about the Harry Potter universe.
Your take on the Hermione/Severus pairing was quite enthralling.
minigranger chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is really great u should do more
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love it! :)
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for writting! I hope you'll post the aftermath.
Tallis37 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Absolutely Fabulous. More of this world please, it is enticing to be dropped in the middle of a fully formed complicated world. I have so many questions, not least how the Mentor/Mentee relationship began. I never understood why Hermione and Harry remained so trusting of Lupin after witnessing and experiencing his transformation and subsequent hunting of them.