Reviews for Last Of Your Kind
zenith88 chapter 25 . 5/27
Nice chapter, nice to read and nice in length. I can't wait to see how she decides either to tell Ratchet or not.
I'm really looking forward to the next chapters
destiny chapter 25 . 5/25
I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one. I also hate Jenna, and hope things get better for Jinx.. : )
Madi-Milkshakes chapter 25 . 5/25
It gets better and better with each chapter! Can't wait til the next update :)
vengarl22 chapter 25 . 5/25
Man Jenna sure is a bitch and I'm glad you started up again - cheers
zenith88 chapter 24 . 4/29
This seems interresting. I want to know what happens when Roxanne appears in the cell
Unknown user chapter 3 . 4/2
Unidentified Female: (Shocked) No! Don't destroy me!
Clank: (Confused) A girl?
Ratchet: Wait, are you the power source Drek's containing?
Unidentified Female: Yeah.
destiny chapter 24 . 3/30
I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one. I hope Jinx will be okay.
vengarl22 chapter 24 . 3/28
Sounds like the Rangers have their own agenda eh great chapter lookin foward to more- cheers
StarRider152 chapter 24 . 3/28
good job can't wait for the next chapter
vengarl22 chapter 23 . 1/6
Ooh now this is getting good I'm looking foward to new chapters keep up the good work
destiny chapter 23 . 1/6
I loved this chapter, and can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.
Yes, i hope the movie will be great too.
This was a nice, long chapter from an great story and hope you manage to find the time to write the next one as soon as possible ;). I also like the presence of Roxanne because she is cool and kicks Blargs asses.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
love you said theres no romance between ratchet and jinx when there seems like there i really wish you didn't tell me there wasn't eney because your a ratchet x talawyn guy...or gal.
destiny chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I loved this chapter, they just keep getting better and better. Another thing, I really want to shoot that mother, is that bad? Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work. :)
zenith88 chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I think i have already told that i like your story and i'm looking forward to read more from it.