Reviews for Playing Favorites
XxMellowHeart11xX chapter 1 . 7/20
This story is the best fluffiest Riren I have ever read. I literally couldn't stop giggling and smiling, I love you for writing this! It was great and cute!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 5/12
Loved it! I was grinning like an idiot the whole time!
PowderBlueFeathers chapter 1 . 4/11
Gosh, this is adorable, and the ending though! ;)
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 4/5
Levi logic...
Arces chapter 1 . 2/27
Omg that ending was PERFECT!
Doubled-Helix chapter 1 . 1/2
Help me. I'm in love with this. Levi's attitude, Hanji's proclamation of Levi's cuteness and fragile heart, Eren knowing pursuing a relationship with Levi would be detrimental to his own health but not caring regardless...
And the ending! I don't know whether to squeal or laugh or just melt into the chair from sheer perfection. I love this.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Omg, dem lulz be too much XD
But, on a serious note, the story/oneshot/thing was amazing!
StarburstPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Omg so adorable XD
LilKitten07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I'm screaming. Why should I be able to read hard core smut with Levi's face, but with fluff I turn into Hanji on crack. The world is a cruel place. But reading fics as amazing as this one makes up for it.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Absolutely wonderful. Your descriptions are spot on and lovely. The characterization is flawless, everything about this fic made it THE BEST EREI fic I've ever read. And I have incredibly high standards- excellent job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
*gigglefit*
AnimeWriterFreak chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This was absolutely perfect in every which way! i had to put my phone down multiple time to fangirl properly.
I have to go now sayonara chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I really enjoyed reading this ! _
Storm of Syren chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This was so very well written... I've lost count of how many time I've read this fic.

It never fails to make me smile!

ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
that was fun! i love it!