Reviews for Playing Favorites
Wao
This was just so cute.
Like crisp perfect IC
And so hilarious amg
Like how cute is Eren? So much dumb boy cuteness?!
And Levi?!
That favoritism leaking everywhere?!
Why is this so perfect
Mikasa's comment on Pixis had me guffawing
Frack
I love this
This is freaking amazing. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
Sam-at-221B-TARDIS chapter 1 . 3/22
This by far is the best Eren/Levi fic I have ever read! It was beautifully written and the scenarios and just everything was so perfect!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/18
Well, I was wearing a shit-eating-grin from the beginning til the end. This is so amusing. *cackles*
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 3/5
OMGGG! so so cute! so perfectly in character! i love this so much!
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 1 . 2/28
Well-written. You really show the cuteness in this ship. :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/24
Lol, cute fic. And omg that short part where Levi was asking him not to die was just perfect.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/19
omg. So sweet and so much love for this. Levi and his odd way of showing affection. Love them both and aw. Snuggles.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 2/18
This was great! It was fun, flirty, romantic, and hilarious...and you kept them all fairly IC. I LOL'd quite a few times. The last two lines were the icing on the cake. Great stuff! - DE
Sapphire-Songs chapter 1 . 2/13
Omg, this was amazing XD I don't even know where to start!

Levi cracked me up the whole time with his remarks. And then I loved the small displays of affection he made toward Eren. Plus, the whole part where Levi thought Eren only wanted him for protection, I couldn't take it anymore!

Fantastic job, I really loved it
fanfictaddict683 chapter 1 . 2/3
This is beautiful. I can't express how much I enjoyed reading this. You did a marvelous job and it ended on a good note. Thanks!
ASDFGHJKL :O
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/25
Hahahaha! I...I just picture this great big falcon or bird that starts bringing gifts or cleaning it's nest for a potential mate. Levi, bird of prey. XD That or a great big cat. The way he shows his affection is absolutely adorable. Like, nothing romantic by normal standards, but genuine care and gestures towards his well being. Which is really all you can afford to do in this word at the moment.

I love the teasing and I love the way Eren finally caved and went to the corporal to get a straight answer. 3 Great stuff.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/18
O.M.G...I haven't been so *embarrassed* by a fic in YEARS! omg, I kept having to duck and cover and a;ldsfjslghlshwe;l cuz it was sooo damn as;dlfjsf and the FEELS! GAAHHHH!

deep breath.
ok, I'm calm now.

OMG, this was AWESOME. I wanted to *cry* for poor Corporal Levi when he thought all Eren wanted was protection, and poor Eren was all confused, and the poor Corporal was probably hurt (though he never showed it, of course...) and THEN! BAM! omg, this was simply GREAT. AMAZING. AWESOME. all the good words possible out there. - I really really *really* hope I can see this Levi in another fic! he was . !

Best Wishes,
Duchess
Shidou chapter 1 . 1/13
LMAO at the ending!
Levi is sooo cuteeee! There is no reason why Eren couldn't see him being compared to a kitten with easily broken hearts! Ridiculous! XD
haha, favoritism, very nice interpretations. Thought I'd like to see more development in how Levi took favoritism in Eren instead of just suddenly favouring him...just a thought! :P