Reviews for Tangled Web
Lilithofthenight chapter 6 . 5/21
Moar?
PenguinVuelve chapter 6 . 4/2
I know it's has been a while from the last time you updated this fic, but I wonder, how many people would had be dissapointed with just leaving the fic?:c I'm included in those, but it#syour decision to leave it. I hope you woul retake the fic some day, I loved the plot you've written :D.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Good read, but I wouldnt have read it if I had known it wasn't finished. Just so that can avoid this sad feeling I now have because I won't be able to find out how it ends :(
Smelly chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I miss this fic
Meredithia chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
This is absolutely amazing fanfiction and I would love if you could continue this. Your writing style is unique and very interesting to read, and I like how you put out brighter side of Elise, who is, by the way my favorite champ. So please, try and continue this, you have my support!
Draaaaaaaaaven chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
R U DEAD
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Just started reading your story and i'm so sad now that there's no more :C hoping for a new chapter soon
MilandaAnza chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
This was cute, I wish you would continue it. I'm intrigued!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I like your story , it is very interesting and detailed about the champion's hiden stories and the origins of their powers .
YuriZuki chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Hoooooooh
YuriZuki chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Bwaah! So cute, so good, s-s-so... MOAR!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Very well written! Hope you continue it, is one of the best lol fics i have read... And i have read a lot
Lazy chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Very interesting read I will be keeping an eye out for this!
Person chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Loving the story so far keep up the great work !
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »