Reviews for Fallout Three - Amata meets the Capital Wasteland
This is a good story so far keep making it I want to read more
vampirenovels chapter 1 . 2/6
I hope there'll be more chapters cos this is by far the best fanfiction of Fallout 3 i've seen. enjoyed it so much i'm dying to see what happens next :D
Explosiveo chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Please, more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
DOC chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I know it says complete, but please, add to this! Beyond being entertaining it's damned interesting.
azriel evan chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
When are you going to post the next chapter its a great story i think you should continue.
falloutgurl chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
lmao,this is so bad
dane293584 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I really like what you are doing with this, I hope that you keep it up.
Chazzen01 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Interesting, guess it's not so much a one-shot anymore? Should probably change the summary ;P

Not too bad for a start, just add some action, longer chapters with more detail and you got a winning story.

Alright, I'll be following. -Chazzen01
xxAO1xxSNIPER chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Lol. Yay. Awkwardness between Lucas and the women of his life.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I had to stop myself half way through to remind myself that this isnt part of fallout 3. Thank you for making a proper ending to the wanderer and Amata, hope to see more of your stuff soon :)
skengman91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Big fallout fan here, thoroughly enjoyed this it was amazing, really like the direction you took with their reunion didn't expect that twist in lucas's reaction to amata - great job mate if you have any more fan fiction please email me I would love to read it.
Killermonkey602 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
True Rated T. Yeah you should make more chapters because this was a great story.