Reviews for It Is Like This
Veleda chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I love this. It's so very, very Sanzo. I really like how almost lyrical it is until the line: "he was an asshole and I killed him." Once again, so perfectly Sanzo. The last line is also wonderful, just the right amount of melancholy, and a perfect ending.

This has given me a new appreciation for the movie.
masoliar chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
a . . . yea. this is my favorite.
legolaslotrfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
excellent fanfic! I loved it!
simmysim chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
that ... was flipping cool.

gah, it takes a talented person to get the character perfectly done, and sent a very clear message. wonderful.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
In keeping with Sanzo's character and the movie itself. A feat most couldn't pull off including myself. Brilliant writing so well done!
Lupin chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
sharp and simple. you write sanzou really well, and his thoughts about the other three are intriguing, too. the writing is sparse but effective, and i love the way the last line refers back to the first.
blinkie chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
_ great job of picturing sanzo!

sf chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
This is a great outlook fic - definitely one of my favorites, since I find most others mundane. I love the way you portray Sanzo!
Kenren chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Very very lovely! I was just recently able to see Requiem and your portrayal of Sanzou after the events fo the movie are very in keeping with him (at least as I see him). I found the part about him having everything except his master to be very very touching. The impact Koumyou had on Sanzou's life is something I would love to see explored more! As usual, you capture the character quite well! Keep it up!
aionwatha chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I read this fic when you posted it on Saiyuki ML and liked it *very* much. Just had to tell you! -