Reviews for Hated
Kanuro5 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
This is a really touching story. I love how you written these OC characters and how they interact flawlessly with the Three Guys. This story is lovely and hilarious. Very well written. Keep it up!
classicsara chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Well there's one hell of a plot twist!
A7X4REVer chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
Though I enjoyed it, was heavily surprised to see the dark side of Caylee. At least she put the demon away for a while.
Nice for Caylee to finally meet Sara, but I kinda wished to see more of that. But that's okay.
Kurt. Seriously. #1 asshole! But it's sooo funny! And at least he's gonna fuck his boss for quite a long time.
A7X4REVer chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
1: Kurt is an asshole sometimes.
2: Dale is funny as hell
3: Nick keeps showing his softer side. Good man,
4: Caylee has joined them and now knows. Excellent.
5: And Sara knows the truth now, and it was rather touching...
All five equals a great chapter.
A7X4REVer chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Oh boy now the wild goose chase begins.
Harkin kills the coke addict ( yay Sara and Kurt! ) and me may go after Caylee.
And of course the guys can't go through with the murders, but of course Kurt being the man he is. Pervert. And thank god Lindley did not do Julia.
Oh, and Pelit is a sick fuck during that one imagination of his
A7X4REVer chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Okay. It was very touching for Nick to give Caylee her stuffed animal back (btw, mistake, it was a rabbit), and I now know what that bastard Harkin did to Caylee's mother.
Nick, he's a very kind gentleman, and he just dodged a bullet.
Kurt. He's still a sex whore.
Sara. Whoa. Did not expect that! Half-siblings with that loser Bobby?! Well since I remember the movie, Sara has nothing to worry about... or does she? (looks worried)
Dale. He's still an idiot.
And Lindley, holy crap now she finds Julia attractive... oh I wonder what will happen next?!
A7X4REVer chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Good recon chapter though I mostly enjoyed the moments when Kurt and Sara talked, as well as when Nick found what I assumed to be Cayleens bear
A7X4REVer chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Wow, a "L" word love scene. Pretty cute scene, even if it's girl/girl.
Julia is such a bitch. That's all. Sure, she's hot if I met Jenny with a brown wig, but still, she's an asshole.
And now we're onto the plot. The boys are about to figure out how to kill these men. I still wonder if they'll go into Harkin's house even though they know he allergic. I love the funny cat scenes.
And... the last one is very confusing for me, so I'm gonna wait till this plays out.
A7X4REVer chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
A good first half with the guys getting m-jones to tell them how to murder their bosses, then a great detailed second half with Nick and Caylee
A7X4REVer chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Very good. Can't believe I missed out. Anyways, good to see two villain POV's, so disturbing, yet good,
And finally, Motherfucker Jones. Best damn side character of all time. Nice to see him again.
A7X4REVer chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Okay, so the plot to plan the bosses murders has begun. And mostly I like this one due to some backstories and how the men are trying to comfort the girls.
Very good. Can't wait to see more.
A7X4REVer chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
First everything was so sweet, and enjoyed to see that Caylee had herself a little darkside.
Then Lindley now has the power over Julie, who deserved what she got (despite her being very sexy, since every man wants her with that brown wig of hers), but I got a feeling Julie will have her revenge.
Then Sara and Kurt. They just can't stop. Damn they like to act like that 24/7. But it was cool to see them talking like their in a romance. And I too liked Erin Brockovich. Very good movie.
...
...
... and then the last section scared the fuck out of me. What Harkin was starting to do really shocked me... and I signed in relief over seeing Nick coming to the rescue. Thank God.
But now Caylee is fired, and I don't know what she's going to do...

Very good and well written.
A7X4REVer chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Well, well, well... Looks like the girls are turning their troubles around
So sweet with Nick and Caylee.
Lindley gets her revenge
And damn Kurt and Sara are really going at it!
Very good chapter
A7X4REVer chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Well, nice to see the girls finally trying to stand up. Sara tricking the prick into thinking it's coke but it's not, Lindley about to throw a wild party and hopefully ruin the bitch, and finally Caylee asking Nick out, so cute and adorable.
But man I'm hating Harkin more. No matter how calm and sweet Caylee is, she's such a douchebag and so insulting!
Can't wait to see the next chapter.
A7X4REVer chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Damn I can't believe I was missing out.
Glad your back by the way.
Anyways. Nick is sooo sweet to Caylee. And the poor girl. Abused. Its just wrong of that psycho to do such a thing.
"And the carpets did match the drapes"... LMFAO! And wow, did not expect them to fuck already, but it was good. And hopefully that dipshit of a drug addict will get what's coming to him... oh right, he does.
And it's nice to see Lindley and Dale agreeing on the same page.