Reviews for Dweeb and Doofus Lust
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
fuking Great man keep up the good work
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Hell yeah bro good fucking job super good ch and nice sex part well written
MDA chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
That's hot. I love it! I want to see ch.3 soon. I'll be waiting patiently for my favorite couple to get it on again. Oh and the drama if someone finds out. That would be intense for Ben and Gwen to explain themselves.
Doom star chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
The part with Gwen seducing Ben is pretty awesome and goes to show what cool things are happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
The description was spot on and just right along with there being a little plot and going into how they feel about each other.
EinIII chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
great story
honarable chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
That was really good I don't normally read Ben ten fanfics but I do read a lot of M rated ones and this had every thing I'm looking for in it a little bit of Sappy love, long chapters, it was explicit but not to explicit and you did a good job leading up to the sex so all around good job and I can't wait to read more of your work but unfortunately I can't sign in account as I am reading this on my phone my name is honorable and lastly keep up the good work and post more soon please
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Awesome Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
greivergf chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Great story I love it!
It seems as if you are going to make it that this happens every year,when I could see it being addictive to Gwen which might make it change to every month/week/day with how she feels dueing it.
I would love to see Ben be the starter soon,along with them getting into more sex positions than this.(standing,doggystyle,anal,kinky stuff,etc)
I hope that you stay with the AF/UF Gwen since the Omniseries seems to be destroying the Ben10 universe worse the AF/UF did.(although I liked the drawing style of AF/UF for the more part, the Plots for the series not so much.!_!)
Hope that you update soon.
Ja Ne
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Omg that is SOOOOO hot!
Necro Floodwaters chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Good. Most definitely good.
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh interesting start, I really do hope that you'll update soon, as I would love to read more...
Sgt. M00re chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I like it, do one where he is either wildmutt or benwolf.
xXDJzimXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
it was good you did good man
ANon chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I would love to see more of this like grandpa showing up and seeing this because he wanted to surprise them
qwen in 16 and pregnant
I hate that show
if the girl waz raped I understand but if she wasn't and she's pregnant then its her own damn fault