Reviews for Naturally
Hiromi chapter 10 . 8/9
Cuteness overload! FWAH! They're confirming marriages! WAAA~! ( / ) I ACCEPT THE MARRIAGE!
zurpocalypse chapter 2 . 8/4
Makoto a player lol. He's such a sweetheart!
zurpocalypse chapter 1 . 8/4
What's gonna happen thooooooo?!
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 10 . 7/25
My heart is just about to burst with happiness at simply reading this! I love the way you portrayed the characters and just about everything else too! Thanks so much for writing this!
I loved this story! It was so adorable and very fitting to their cannon relationship. Though I am commenting on the first chapter I did read all ten and I enjoyed every second of it! Great job!
otaku-at-best chapter 10 . 6/30
This was so cute ()
meg13bloodrose chapter 10 . 6/15
I liked the story, i really did but somehow it feels a bit lacking, romance and plot wise...hmm idk..it was cute tho...
abubu.keyho chapter 10 . 6/1
lovely
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 10 . 5/26
Very, very wonderful pacing and character portrayal. I've read a lot of fics, yet this is one of the few that I will definitely remember.
valenros chapter 10 . 5/24
OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! This has to be, without any doubt, the best fanfic I have read about them! The plot, the character development, EVERYTHING is just so damn perfect *-* Without mentioning how adorable and sweet it is!
Thank you so much for writing something so awesome!
You are amazing.
Thank you!
SaturnXK chapter 10 . 4/19
This was so cute! Mentally screaming all the way through ahahaha
Randilyn chapter 10 . 4/8
Some things never change
Taking the offered hand, Haruka smoothly rises from the lukewarm water. He steps out of the tub, gripping Makoto's hand securely, lovingly. A kiss is planted on his forehead, pressed over his wet bangs.
And some things do.

I love how the story ends. I usually rage after the series of somebody's fanfiction. but this was such a beautiful ending I didn't get mad. Although I will miss it, I'll keep it in my mind
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 4/6
(reviewing here because already reviewed last chapters)

What I liked most about your fic is how you made Haruka take charge, how you forced him to make changes in his life. I liked seeing Haruka romance Makoto for a change, even though he could not spit it out at the story's climax, it still seemed like he was trying very hard and fighting for his love.

What I liked least about your fic was the unnecessary addition to Haruka's characterization: making him a visual artist. Haruka has never expressed an interest in drawing/painting in the show, so I don't really see why this was necessary for the fanfic. In the end, Makoto and Haruka's love wasn't based on the art, so (I think) you could have easily done without this addition. I think that would take a lot of the filler away, and give more focus on the MakoHaru relationship.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 10 . 4/6
aww - sea foam ready to melt back into the rolling ocean - how romantic.

XD and the twins' suggestion is hilarious.

The morning bathing and pulling out of the water was a nice way to end things - coming full circle.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 8 . 4/6
I didn't find it filler-y at all. It's nice slow build up of their relationship upgrade - shows that it doesn't happen all at once. And the hand holding is super sweet ;-)