Reviews for Naturally
SaturnXK chapter 10 . 4/19
This was so cute! Mentally screaming all the way through ahahaha
Randilyn chapter 10 . 4/8
Some things never change
Taking the offered hand, Haruka smoothly rises from the lukewarm water. He steps out of the tub, gripping Makoto's hand securely, lovingly. A kiss is planted on his forehead, pressed over his wet bangs.
And some things do.

I love how the story ends. I usually rage after the series of somebody's fanfiction. but this was such a beautiful ending I didn't get mad. Although I will miss it, I'll keep it in my mind
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 4/6
(reviewing here because already reviewed last chapters)

What I liked most about your fic is how you made Haruka take charge, how you forced him to make changes in his life. I liked seeing Haruka romance Makoto for a change, even though he could not spit it out at the story's climax, it still seemed like he was trying very hard and fighting for his love.

What I liked least about your fic was the unnecessary addition to Haruka's characterization: making him a visual artist. Haruka has never expressed an interest in drawing/painting in the show, so I don't really see why this was necessary for the fanfic. In the end, Makoto and Haruka's love wasn't based on the art, so (I think) you could have easily done without this addition. I think that would take a lot of the filler away, and give more focus on the MakoHaru relationship.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 10 . 4/6
aww - sea foam ready to melt back into the rolling ocean - how romantic.

XD and the twins' suggestion is hilarious.

The morning bathing and pulling out of the water was a nice way to end things - coming full circle.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 8 . 4/6
I didn't find it filler-y at all. It's nice slow build up of their relationship upgrade - shows that it doesn't happen all at once. And the hand holding is super sweet ;-)
"Nagisa's enthusiasm for food brings the group together one more" best quote.
Your notes at the end make the chapter.
Wonderful.
The Reigisa was adorable.
I love your writing style
Cute.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 10 . 2/8
A such a sweet story :3
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
I loved it! Is it legal in Japan?
This is a wonderful piece nonetheless, especially the ending. A heart-warming idea and a beautiful execution.
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
You know, when I read "High Speed! Vol. 1", particularly the Chapter 3 when Mako-chan said that seeing Haru's face calmed him, I thought "hah, yeah, they're together, naturally" even though I know it's just shota bromantic area. That's why I came to the fandom and found some adorable MakoHaru and that included your story! They're too cute I feel giddy all over again!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
This fic was super cute! I love how the actual relationship came naturally. Great job! :)