Reviews for Naturally
TigremiLion chapter 10 . 5/14
I love how you kept the characters and their interactions so cannon to the point that I believe that's what the implication of the last episode of the series was. It was all just so cute and heartwarming and realistic when it comes to the two of them. Way better then the summary hinted at - might be one of my new favourites for this pairing.
godess bubbles chapter 10 . 4/20
That was fucking adorable!I absoultly loved it!
BEATIFUL! ️️️
The ship queen chapter 10 . 2/22
Kiwi told me about this and after reading I I began to cry I loved I so much! The story was so relatable with how awkward a relationship could be but it also showed how beautiful and strong they can become this fanfic blessed me #blessed I love it so much thank you author for making me and my friend feel blessed!
God of ships chapter 10 . 2/22
kiwi (my friend) told me to read this and after I sat downstairs crying my eyes out I loved it so much it reminded me of how awkward a relationship can be and how long I takes to become a true thing I relate so much and I fell in love with it 100% thnk you author your amazing!
kiwi chapter 1 . 2/22
The first page made me fall in love and it will last forever thnx for this lovely fanfic it has made my day!
Dennis chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
this was too damn cute for its own good
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
My gosh, this is too adorable!
iridescent08 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Sweetest most fluffiest fanfic I've ever read ! Loved it so much it's the perfect combination of comedy and romance! Loved the ending especially! Keep it up
Chiuu chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
This is so cute and beautifully written. I'm glad I chose to read this as my first MakoHaru fanfic. 3 I love the way all the characters are written true to themselves. And I' ma sucker for Rin being a romantic. :P
Gaki nerd chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Thank you so much! It was short but I loved every bit of it!
mark-of-candy chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
Omg this was so cute!
I loved the ending!
mark-of-candy chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
I loved this chapter
mark-of-candy chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
I'm really loving it
durmont.ee chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Oh my god i love this so much oh
m am excited to end this fanfic but i still don't want to end this fanfic i aM CONFUSED

but the dear gods, they know how much i'm enjoying this. This is so well-written (at least i think so- no expert but man i love the writing!) and i just love the way rin, haru, and gou is being. Everyone's dating everyone and i love itMAN I REALLYNEED TO REWATCH THE WHOLE SERIES WITHTHE MOVIES AND LIGHT NOVELS AND STUFF.