Reviews for Naturally
Chiuu chapter 10 . 7/21
This is so cute and beautifully written. I'm glad I chose to read this as my first MakoHaru fanfic. 3 I love the way all the characters are written true to themselves. And I' ma sucker for Rin being a romantic. :P
Average gaki chapter 10 . 5/31
Thank you so much! It was short but I loved every bit of it!
mark-of-candy chapter 10 . 5/3
Omg this was so cute!
I loved the ending!
mark-of-candy chapter 5 . 5/3
I loved this chapter
mark-of-candy chapter 3 . 5/3
I'm really loving it
durmont.ee chapter 7 . 4/7
Oh my god i love this so much oh
m am excited to end this fanfic but i still don't want to end this fanfic i aM CONFUSED

but the dear gods, they know how much i'm enjoying this. This is so well-written (at least i think so- no expert but man i love the writing!) and i just love the way rin, haru, and gou is being. Everyone's dating everyone and i love itMAN I REALLYNEED TO REWATCH THE WHOLE SERIES WITHTHE MOVIES AND LIGHT NOVELS AND STUFF.
Lorenoide2000 chapter 10 . 3/24
That ending was...PERFECT. Most romantic story ever!
Dreamshipper229 chapter 10 . 3/9
This is one of my first MakoHaru fanfics, but I already love the pairing so much and this Fic made me love them even more! I wish I had the words to describe the joy I had while reading this, but just know that this will always be one of my favorites! Good job! Xoxo
Kisaki Sakura chapter 10 . 2/17
Oh sweet godess of love, this is the cutest and sweetest thing I ever witnessed and had the pleassure to read. Hach, I am so touched and emotinal right now. Well done, love!
PrincessBluetree chapter 10 . 1/21
OMGGGGG
KYAAA
AHHHH~~
This fanfiction was so adorable!
Thank you so much! Makoto and Haruka were absolutely cute! MakoHaru ftw~
Also Rin was plenty of awesome in this fanfiction too~
kkazuya chapter 10 . 1/16
this was too cute omg-
fantastic story~
Ever-Lethargic chapter 10 . 1/5
This was the cutest thing ever! I'm currently on a MakoHaru fanfiction marathon and so far this one is my favorite. I love how Rim described their relationship because it's the exact way I described to my own friends. They're practically already married! I absolutely adore MakoHaru and your story was just precious.
Random Peep chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Nice one! The date-stalking was highly amusing XD
KittyHug chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Oh, my goodness this fic is so sweet. I loved it! Rin is so funny here, too, lol, and who could dislike Makoto? I adore that big teddy bear, lol. Great story! _
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
Awwwwww it's absolutely adorable!,! Love it SO much!