Reviews for Naturally
Awwwwww it's absolutely adorable!,! Love it SO much!
Yaoifangirl chapter 10 . 10/7
Please continue!

Like, make a second book (?) and call it somethind dofferent but its a continuation of this one.

Loved it. So cute.
guest chapter 9 . 9/23
ahhh so cute keep up the good work
Hiromi chapter 10 . 8/9
Cuteness overload! FWAH! They're confirming marriages! WAAA~! ( / ) I ACCEPT THE MARRIAGE!
zurpocalypse chapter 2 . 8/4
Makoto a player lol. He's such a sweetheart!
zurpocalypse chapter 1 . 8/4
What's gonna happen thooooooo?!
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 10 . 7/25
My heart is just about to burst with happiness at simply reading this! I love the way you portrayed the characters and just about everything else too! Thanks so much for writing this!
I loved this story! It was so adorable and very fitting to their cannon relationship. Though I am commenting on the first chapter I did read all ten and I enjoyed every second of it! Great job!
otaku-at-best chapter 10 . 6/30
This was so cute ()
meg13bloodrose chapter 10 . 6/15
I liked the story, i really did but somehow it feels a bit lacking, romance and plot wise...hmm was cute tho...
abubu.keyho chapter 10 . 6/1
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 10 . 5/26
Very, very wonderful pacing and character portrayal. I've read a lot of fics, yet this is one of the few that I will definitely remember.
valenros chapter 10 . 5/24
OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! This has to be, without any doubt, the best fanfic I have read about them! The plot, the character development, EVERYTHING is just so damn perfect *-* Without mentioning how adorable and sweet it is!
Thank you so much for writing something so awesome!
You are amazing.
Thank you!
SaturnXK chapter 10 . 4/19
This was so cute! Mentally screaming all the way through ahahaha
Randilyn chapter 10 . 4/8
Some things never change
Taking the offered hand, Haruka smoothly rises from the lukewarm water. He steps out of the tub, gripping Makoto's hand securely, lovingly. A kiss is planted on his forehead, pressed over his wet bangs.
And some things do.

I love how the story ends. I usually rage after the series of somebody's fanfiction. but this was such a beautiful ending I didn't get mad. Although I will miss it, I'll keep it in my mind