Reviews for Shepard Likes Rocket Launchers
cdghuntermco chapter 34 . 1/1
So, are Kaidan and Ash dead? Don't take this the wrong way, because if they are, that was a really bullshit way to take them out. And even if they are alive, how the hell do you plan on explaining how they lived? From what I understand that was the literal equivalent of a biological nuclear blast.

I'm sorry, but if those two are dead I don't think I want to continue reading this story. I for one really like their characters, and based on the fact that you had both survive Virmire, I had assumed they would come to play a larger part in the overall story. If they died merely because you didn't like their characters then I can't get behind your story.

And like I said, that was a bullshit death. Characters like Kaidan and Ashley deserve honorable deaths, like defending the nuke on Virmire, not scrambling to deactivate a bomb. That's what villains do when they realize they fucked up and need to try and back track the plans they put in motion.

I'm sorry if this all seems overly negative toward your writing, but I am very passionate about making sure Ashley and Kaidan receive the respect they deserve.

And another thing, Samantha Traynor is also supposed to be on Horizon at this point in the normal story. Is she dead too or just off somewhere else?
V-rcingetorix chapter 34 . 1/1
Good to see you back, school is indeed a necessary evil...not sure how much weight to put on either of the two words.

Good chapter, some excellent one-liners. "terrorist organization" lol
tomatocurry1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
ben. watch steins;gates
jaelin910 chapter 33 . 11/7/2013
so, to summarise; shepard decides to get rocket launchers and everything gets fucked up
RamenKnight chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
too...many...perspective...switches. It may work for tv, but its one of the worst things you can do for a written story. too much whiplash. if all these need to happen, focus longer on one things, or just do show us it and have it run in the background. We dont need to be all knowing. Sides that, the story has been fun. but i cant continue cause of the perspective thing. Later.
RamenKnight chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
THis is fun.
RamenKnight chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
WEll this is going to be fun. Started as a crack fic and turned into a good, real story.
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
well this is an interesting turn of events.
RamenKnight chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
poor crabby.
V-rcingetorix chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Wow...very nicely done.

Another TIMMY attempt to suborn Shepard, another lure shot down. Shepard is consistent that way.
I found it interesting how Miranda looked like she was regretting the deaths of the colonists. Maybe she can be turned against TIM?

A good death for the Alliance soldiers...but I note the lack of bodies. 'nuff said :)
UCryWolFe chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Yet again, well written. Kinda sad though, but it doesn't confirm Kaidan and Ash died(as much as it may suggest). And was Shephard a bit too worried about Kaidan being down there? Maybe I'm just reading into it too much. Also, seeing how those marines used the rockets launchers makes me wish I had one when fighting the orb in the cargo bay. Sigh.

Ah well!

Keep up the great work Looking forward to more!
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! ASH AND KAIDAN DEAD?! CERBERUS WON?! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS?!
V-rcingetorix chapter 32 . 9/22/2013
Excellent dialogue between EDI and Legion. Data rich, but efficient.
SparkeyScene chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Ahaaaa, I caught that little RvB reference there, sneaky you haha :). So far I LOVE this fic, the deviations, the ridiculous humour, it's awesome. I can't wait to get further :D
Inkess chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh, wow. Now I'm wishing there were rocket launchers in ME1. Many things would be SOOOO much easier.

I giggled all the time while reading this, it was really witty, with all characters captured perfectly even with the short screen time they got. If the story continues in this manner, with added twists and turns and a full plot, I can only say I'm eager to see more.

That said, I really didn't like that huge codex in the end, but then again, I never read ffics from fandoms I'm not familiar with. And if I do get questions about lore, I answer them in PMs. I've never had someone who's completely unfamiliar with ME-verse, though. The codex didn't detract me from the story at all, after all it's an AN, it just struck me as something I'd never do.

Keep up the good work!