Reviews for Shepard Likes Rocket Launchers
V-rcingetorix chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
So the AI is still crucial to the safety of the ship. Good call.

But Shepard and Marines not wearing helmets in combat conditions? I'm surprised there isn't a regulation about that somewhere.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
go geth go geth go geth
V-rcingetorix chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
So, this is a complete reversal of everything in the canon? Intriguing. Is Harbinger going to be hunted by a Volus? Miranda decide that her father is a nice guy?

The possibilities multiply.
morjackdan chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Lmao harbinger you want chaos ok meet Shepard, thank you have a nice, day really enjoy reading keep it up
Madbunny2811 chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
What. You did not just hand Grunt over to the non-Shepard-led Cerberus crew. Nuhuh. :( *Re-reads chapter* Yes, you did! I hope you have some fun plans for him when they start trying to experiment on him - maybe Shepard come's across the lab they put him in or Grunt breaks free and owns all the puny human weaklings...mwahahaha! :D Just feel that Shepard without Grunt kinda sucks. I mean, Grunt in the games has so much comic appeal/moments, :P plus he's like the ultimate beast-tank (apart from Wrex, who's the all-time Krogan badass) and you can't keep him in his stasis tank...pleeease have something cool planned for him?! Otherwise, yet another awesome chapter - keep it up! :)
NeedsANewUserName chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love, love, love your story. And wow, you are so much more patient than I am with folks, to provide them your codex! I'd be all 'get thee to the wiki' and be done with it. Great job with the humor.
V-rcingetorixt chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
indoctrination makes everything more...evil.

Dark matter theory, eh? Still not sure how collecting sapients slows the expansion of dark matter. But hey, better than what the game had in the end ;)
kami kyuubi sama chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
WTF! You are a sick fiend my friend. Leaving us with these cliffhangers should be a crime.

I still have no idea what is going on with the reapers and their a apparent clairvoyance.

Great chapter.
V-rcingetorix chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
An evil SR-2! And a crew of evil...hope Shepard gets to Jack first...
kami kyuubi sama chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I love how everything is holding together and how the simultaneous events play out.
mir chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
I'd say that Cerberus isn't so stupid as to leave a corpse of one of their operatives laying around but considering the numerous idiot balls handed in-game your fic fits a fist in the face.
V-rcingetorix chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
SO the new EDI is Legion, eh? I wonder if Legion can pick up the slack as easily as EDI was able to. The hardware is different, but then so is the software.

No telling off of the turian Councilor? I'm a little disappointed ;)
V-rcingetorix chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Interesting Reaper device, with Harbinger influence?

Since this is set about 2 years earlier than the ME2 game, wouldn't that make Tali potentially surviving 2 years on field rations?

I just remembered, Legion is an Inflitrator class, prior to leveling up. This makes sense, lol.
kami kyuubi sama chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
I never imagined Legion as the Normandy's main AI before. That is bound to be amusing. Will Legion still be called Legion or will you change the name?
V-rcingetorix chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Awww, I liked Jacob. Sure, he had a vanilla personality, but at least he was honest about his actions, and was willing to tell TIM about it!

On the other hand, Shepard would have to have prodigious amounts of intellectual capacity, and self control, in order to keep from shooting the representative of an organization he'd been fighting for a month at least. Still, what will Kasumi say?

More seriously, this is an interesting twist. Not sure how the chip relates to including rocket launchers in ME1, but I'm definitely interested in how it continues.

Keep it up.