Reviews for To Love a Stomper
WhiteWolf815 chapter 9 . 6/14
Please tell me that this is not it. I L️VE this story. This is too good to stop now! Please, please, please don't stop this story and continue writing it. It's, well...it's EPIC! Pun intended.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 9 . 4/9
Loved it.
I Love your Stories they are just so amazing and filled with feeling. I exspecially love your Tinkerbell story Music of Winter and your Epic To Love a Stomper, but you should seriously consider updating them because I feel you kind of left everyone following them at a cliff-hanger when you stopped writing them.
So beautiful! What a great story! You are a great writer and tell a wonderful tale!
Alera chapter 9 . 1/12
Ohmigosh! This story is amazing! Please continue!
SamanthaJane13 chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Ooooooo I like it! Please update soon!
TheSexyFandom chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Is it over? Please update best fic ever
TMNTfan101 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Who is Rosie? You mentioned her in chapter 2, but the kid's name isn't rosie. So who is she?
bullybullet6 chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
GAH! Why would you leave me on such a tiltering edge?! I need more! Pleeeeaasse? :)
bullybullet6 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Ooh! Good chapter! :) I'm already hooked. Fantastically well-written and I can't wait to continue.
Applejax XD chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
oh snap, i did not see that coming at the end, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
MsNita chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
And a surprising twist is thrown into the mix. Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
gossamermouse101 chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
plot twist!
Micky-Moo chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
What a bombshell cliffhanger going forward to the next chapter wondering what you're going to come up with. I want to see if they all can go back to Moonhaven or if their going to stay stomper size.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 10/6/2015