Reviews for Mourning Glory
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very Nice. Just reading some old favorites.
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You know I always wonder what was Gordon's thoughts of Robin. Yeah know when Basty first showed up with him. I mean on The Batman the showed the villains response, but never the media's or Gordon.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
l love this different perspective on The Grayson Tragedy Gordon was there too
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wow, poor Dick.
graymouse chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hi -

I was wandering the Nightwing archives and found your piece. Very nice, heartwarming while jerking on the heartstrings quite firmly.

I'm glad Gordon was there for Dick where the Bat couldn't be bothered.

Thanks for writing

gm
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
A very touching fanfic and I like to see interacton between characters of this sort - you have emotion without decending into anything too mawkish or sentimental. Your charactisation also intrigued me. Very IC yet... unique. Your personal style is quite apparant.

Grammar good, spelling good, overall, nice one. :)Onto my faves list it goes.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great story. Very sad, it's going in my c2 archive and you're going on my author alerts.
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I'm always on the lookout for quality Gordon/Robin interaction in stories (which is frustratingly hard to come by), and this fanfic was an unexpected gem. Thanks for writing it - hope to see more such works in the future. :)
Fey chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Well written to fit the mood. A nice glimpse of a moment, even if there was no real plot/action. Thanks for sharing.
Bart chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Nicely written! Please give us more!
Fuujin Kishukaze chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Oooh. I like. And this coming from a girl who Role-Plays Robin. Keep up the good work. And keep on writing.
Rogue Knight1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Very, very good.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Wow...this was a really nice piece...it portrayed all the characters...seen and not seen, so well. You did a really great job with this...maybe a chapter 2?
A Navy Brat chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Very well written. Poignantly touching yet not so angst-ridden that Robin's sorrow turns into a pity-party. Some comma splices, but nothing major. Keep up the good work.
blakdove chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
wow, this is a WONDERFUL story. thank you.