Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
mac chapter 1 . 1/15
Lol, poor Mikasa never had that explained to her.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful. How do authors churn out geniuses such as this? Thanks so much for writing! XD
Haru-no-Sabaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Holy mother of Freckled Jesus. That was as hilarious as it was creeping me out. XD I can totally see this happening if Shadis tought them. XDDD
mikasa rh chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
that. was. FUCKING. AWESOME XD rofl
Hakkuchi chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh, Mikasa. So serious. So determined.
killem21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
U can tell your a great author when there isn't one negative review
killem21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow u can tell your a great auther when there is not one negitive review great fic keep em coming
FuckfaceMcgee chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
wow
authorinprogress97 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I am crying so hard because this isn't even out of character. Excuse me while I die of laughter.
Pusha chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Oh gosh i love innocent mikasa
White Acer chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
LOL hahaha I think this is really hilarious well hope to read more soon the story is great so far thanks
hibari-broya chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Omfg im crying
i cant believe this exists but im so glad it does holyshit
that was so funny
bless
Fain on Fire chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was absolutely hilarious. Shardis' frustration and outrage at the class, Ymir's blunt comments, Jean being all proud of himself for not freaking out and then having to pay for it, Armin flipping out, and then the genius buildup just before the sprinklers where everyone started asking all at once- and of course the sprinklers setting off and Shardis losing it.

It was all perfect. Very much in character and hilarious to see how they all would react to sex ed. Reiner at the end seemed just a little out of character; I'm not sure he'd be that sort of arrogant or prideful. But the way he tried to be smooth with Mikasa and the following kick to the nuts was still very funny. Overall, you're a genius. I cried. I seriously laughed so hard that my stomach felt like it was about to split and I'm pretty sure I woke up my suitemate. Very awesome job!
ProdigyMeetsStrongestShorty chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hahah. Will you update this? Curiousity kills. Lol mikasa, you are a total genius but i think when it comes to topic like this, you are a total... Cutie lmao xD
Agata chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
lol cool idea for a story... I agree that dicks are ugly, haha, but there are exceptions- I bet Armin's pretty cute ;)