Reviews for Pieces of the Music
LPAuthor2003 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Really really loved it! That's Kurt for ya! He's very cautious about his clothing but is still loving at the same time. :)

Hmm...I don't know the lobster quote off hand but it's very familiar. Ugh!

Loved Finn and Rachel's daughter's name. Sounds like them! :) This story is a wonderful tribute to Cory Monteith. Can't wait to see what comes next for the wonderful couple. :)
KGBKBG chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
The Lobster reference is from the TV show Friends, Phoebe said that Ross and Rachel are each other's lobsters because lobsters have mate partners for life. Do I get a Gold Star? They're kinda my thing.

Really good chapter, I loved it when Finn was talking to Melody one on one. It was so sweet and really funny.
ChiaraCro chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Love the story. And the lobster thing is from 'Friends'! Phoebe tells Ross that when lobster couples get old, they hold claws. Can't wait for the next chapter btw, update soon please!
noro chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
another chapter please
finchelouca chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Thanks for writing Finchel!
I just can't deal with the authors killing Finn yet (I don't know if I will ever accept that, to be honest), so everything helps...
I'm writing some fics about them too, if you want to check.
xoxo
Finchelouca
KGBKBG chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Super good! In my fantasy world Cory never died either so this perfect for me! I love Finchel one shots!
FinchelFan728 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was so cute.
Monchele Is Forever chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love it sooooo much! btw, Saba means grandpa and Savta means grandma :-)
LPAuthor2003 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Welcome to the world of Glee! Loved it! Well written as always! ;)

I want to do a song fiction in dedication to Cory Monteith and I have the perfect song for him. I need to do it and post it.

Anyway, love it and I hope you write more!
LedZepGrl chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ooooh, I absolutely loved this! After all the heart ache us Gleeks have endured over the last week and a half, it was nice to read a sweet, upbeat story about our favorite Finchel. All the different stories were so fantastic, and could have all been future story lines for the couple. May you rest in the sweetest peace, Cory.