Reviews for Clarity
vdumont chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Please continue writing!
fosterslover99 chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Love this story but you never updated! I think the story could go great places so please update evn though it has been 2 years lol
Sole's stories chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
I love your story. It is really captivating to read about the two sites pulling at both Callie and Brandon. Both want to protect Abby who is more fragile than she likes to admit but on the other hand both can't stay away from another because they still love each other more than they allow themselves. I am curious how Abby will react and whether Brandon and Callie find a way to be together or apart.
I understand that sometimes the time and inspiration is missing when it comes to writing fanfictions. Nevertheless, I am hoping that you find it in you to continue this story. If you would like to have a beta reader or so, you can contact me by PM.
Sole
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
So are you like dead or somthing
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Please Update! This story is amazing
Courtney chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Please hurry! I'm Addicted!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Love this! Please update at some point! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
OMG this is the best BRALLIE fanfiction I have ever read please continue please please I beg you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This story is honestly the best brallie fic I've ever read! It's just so amazing! Please don't tell me it's abandoned I'll die D:
Bralliefan123 chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Update please! This is honestly my favorite story!
RainbowReads chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Oh my goodness, this story is absolutely fantastic. The drama is just fascinating, like just…
I'm still in shock with how amazing this story and your talent are. Please continue. AND BRALLIE. Both of them just need to stop being stupid and admit their freaking feelings for each other.

But Abby and Hunter are such good people. I'm glad you didn't end Hunter and Callie's breakup bad. And it's nice that Abby is nice. But oops, hop I didn't jinx that.

Anyway, what I said before, please continue and update soon!
-RainbowReads
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Love this fanfic! Dying for an update :) great storyline too.
Tori chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
So happy to see a new chapter up. :) Can't wait for more.

Hope that everything works out for you.