Reviews for Complications
HopelessMira chapter 1 . 7/11
I love your characterization of most characters in this story, especially Draco and Hermione! They both are intelligent and emotional strong in their own way, which is very refreshing to read because some authors couldn't get Hermione right.
Your Hermione cried a few times, but it doesn't make her weak or whiny. I think your Draco is a bit more determined than canon-considering his actions to Hermione; he managed to pull them off quite well-I could imagine him be able to kill Dumbledore when push becomes shove.
I sincerely hope you're still writing and are planning on finishing this story because it's too good to be abandoned!
vickety chapter 16 . 6/24
This is really good! Please continue it.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 16 . 5/15
This is super fun.
When are you going to update this?!
Please be soon, thanks
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 5/2
It's been a year. Update quicker!
moonscape-iron chapter 16 . 3/24
Why are all the best fanfics in hiatus :( please please please continue this fic, it's been tremendously brilliant so far!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 16 . 3/15
Well.

I read all of this starting late last night and it was brilliant and heart-breaking and I really did nearly cry and it reminded me why I have a policy of only reading fics that are already complete. Not that I can complain. It once took me two years to finish a fic that ended up as long as one of your chapters. But this story aches in my soul and I am crossing my fingers the stars align so so so soon.
Nooooooooooo
I started reading this because I assumed it was complete. I'm miserable now.
Please add hiatus to the stories that are on hiatus.
And please update this. It's a gem.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 3/4
Poor Hermione.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 3/4
If you had stopped there... That would have been brilliant of course, but I would have hated you so much xD
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 3/4
Well all that hard work paid off, it's a delightful chapter.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 3/4
Aww, I loved this! I absolutely adore it when authors involve the Grangers.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 3/4
Haha, I love their banter.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/4
How do you manage to perfectly capture the angsty, teenage crap while still making it interesting? The other fics out there just look like a bad American Chich flick, this is actually reminiscent of JK's teenage drama.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/4
Great characterisation of Dobby and Luna!