Reviews for Complications
Well, I'm not sure how much point there is in typing this review, considering that you haven't updated since 2014, but I want to, so I will.

At first, this fic reminded me of Silencio by Akasha the kitty, which also involves a secret relationship between H and D, and altering of H's mind, but this is mainly different, in that she gets her memories back soon after.

Anyway, this is a good fic: the characters are realistic, there are humorous parts, and although I doubt it will happen, it would be good to see how this fic ends.
missbaha chapter 15 . 1/4
oh gosh this is great! I hope you get around to finishing it some day!
cherryjubilee chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Absolutely loved this! How does this not have more reviews? Hope you update when you can for a conclusion to this amazing piece.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
This story is criminally under reviewed! I've just come across it and read it all in one glorious go just to be sadly cut short by a cliffhanger :( It's been a bit of time but hopefully you'll come back to the story, I would be SO happy to keep reading!

I love the structure of the plot, how we're dropped down in the midst of a relationship and then have to watch them start from scratch. It's such a clever way of giving the audience Dramoine love, breakup, possible reconciliation and a whole dash of interesting magic. Truly love it!
tilly90 chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! This story is amazing and your writing style is absolutely brilliant! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
NOOO! Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Oh no, I'm almost done reading, but this story's not done. Please finish. It's so good.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
What about the fact that Draco spent Christmas with the Grangers?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Oh, I want to keep reading, but it probably won't ever be finished.
ReadAloudToMe chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
will this story ever be updated? it used to be one of my favourites. but then again i've fallen in love with everything you've written
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
omg I just found his fic and I thought it was finished. I'm involved now and I NEED to know how this plays out. bu it hasn't been updated in over a year. now I'm sad and unsatisfied. I hope you're still around and I really hope this fic gets finished. thx for sharing your talent.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
sad
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.
Livvy22 chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Love this!
Reignfier chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
I love the fresh plot twists of this story. You really pull off the characterization and writing like a pro. Slightly ooc but that can be overlooked due to the general awesomeness of everything else. Great work I definitely cannot wait for an update!