Reviews for Complications
Oh lordy, I thought there was more and it's the last one... well it might be the best one yet, with Blaise and Pansy's reactions to the poisoning... and the poignant moment when Hermione gives him the amulet (what is its power?) less to say goodbye and more to say 'stay alive'...

Well I guess that's adieu. Thank you for your beautiful story.
Beautiful chapter with them finally consumating their relationship (missing the good stuff, sadly). So well written, and poignantly timed. Angsty!
Love that Blaise's Shakespeare quotation wasn't a dead end. Beautifully woven into the plot here!
I really love the Blaise-Ron pairing... it's a completely new one, but pretty genius!
blueness28 chapter 16 . 3/20
Amazing story! It has me dying to know what is going to happen! When will Hermione translate Draco’s notes? Is Pansy also carrying a torch for Harry? If you decide to keep writing, know that you have fans out there. :-)
KrafTycoon chapter 16 . 1/15
Will this be completed eventually?
elacartier chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I really like this opening. You don’t try to show us how they got together, you show us it’s a fact. Boom. And you start right in on plot. Boom.
Bionically chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
It's been awhile since you updated this story, but even if you never write another word of it, I still think this was the most enjoyable and well-written Dramione I've read. It's equal parts humor, equal parts romance, and even heart-wrenching in just the right amount, without descending into overly dramatic angst, and always incredibly well-executed. Completely worthy of an English major. (Yes, I enjoyed it so much I cyber stalked you and found your blog in the hopes to finding more to read.) Your version of the characters were humorous without being overly flippant (I find some of the more popular Dramione are giggly girl fanfic and not always well written) and I enjoyed your version of the characters' Hogwarts years from Hermione, Draco, and even Blaise's point of view. Hermione, in particular, was pretty badass in the ways she outsmarted Draco... very true to character. Please continue writing, if not Dramione, then other fiction. I would love to stumble across your works some day on Amazon.
Grateful guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2017
Such a good story! Getting to the good part with all the plot lines weaving together! Hope you'll be able to return to this at some point, so much possibility!
HopelessMira chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I love your characterization of most characters in this story, especially Draco and Hermione! They both are intelligent and emotional strong in their own way, which is very refreshing to read because some authors couldn't get Hermione right.
Your Hermione cried a few times, but it doesn't make her weak or whiny. I think your Draco is a bit more determined than canon-considering his actions to Hermione; he managed to pull them off quite well-I could imagine him be able to kill Dumbledore when push becomes shove.
I sincerely hope you're still writing and are planning on finishing this story because it's too good to be abandoned!
vickety chapter 16 . 6/24/2017
This is really good! Please continue it.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
This is super fun.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2017
When are you going to update this?!
Please be soon, thanks
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 5/2/2017
It's been a year. Update quicker!
moonscape-iron chapter 16 . 3/24/2017
Why are all the best fanfics in hiatus :( please please please continue this fic, it's been tremendously brilliant so far!