Reviews for Complications
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 16 . 22h
I'm hooked on this story! It's sooooooo goooood! Seriously! It's easy to imagine all these things could happen within the world of the books. I hope you find inspiration and time to finish this story. I will continue to follow! Looking forward to more!
purplepam chapter 16 . 9/8
Aaah! This is amaaaazing! Please update soon!
ravens.and.herons chapter 16 . 8/21

I love this story so much and I have been bingeing your writing the whole day. Your characterizations are on point (Harry is the most realistic I have seen) and I am so grateful you've avoided any major corny tropes that often overshadow fics this wonderful, such as an annoying Ron/ Weasley family. ALSO I LOVE BLAISE AND HIS SHAKESPEARE!

Please update, pretty pretty please!

Smokezombie96 chapter 16 . 8/18
I'm heartbroken. I need more and I need it badly.
OgaxHilda chapter 16 . 7/27
you should put angst here...i certainly didn't expect,kinda distraught engaging..if only it's not so sad...alas, good story is good story
OgaxHilda chapter 7 . 7/27
re-may chapter 16 . 7/26
You're tugging at my heartstrings and it's making me love and despise you. I had to laugh at loud at the end of this chapter, though! I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great work!
Autumn Herondale chapter 16 . 7/8
I just started/finished reading this story last night, and I have to say, it was amazing. I absolutely LOVE how you stick to the canon events in the books, but added in the liaison with Draco Malfoy. Whether it'll be two years or two weeks, know that I'll be anxiously awaiting your next update because HOLY COW this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
boredsmalltowngirl chapter 16 . 6/26
Please update. this is just fantastic
Your work is one of the best dramione novels i ever have read, ever! Please keep .
PLEASE UPDATE omg I love your story so much, it's amazing :')
aliduck chapter 16 . 5/21
Love your story so far, please keep writing so we can all find out how it ends...
aliduck chapter 9 . 5/21
My heart is breaking for our hero and heroine here.

"hearing her great aunt Catherine's directions as to the best method of packing." Another Pride and Prejudice reference?
aliduck chapter 8 . 5/21
You've skilfully woven events of your creation with those of the books, I'm really enjoying your story.
aliduck chapter 7 . 5/21
Fabulous chapter, full of excitement. What a tragic situation for Draco and Hermione, must read on to find out what happens...