Reviews for Complications
riversgirl75 chapter 16 . 1/7
Hi there,
I just came across your stories and I'm binge-reading them. This is fantastic! I hope someday the muse inspires you to complete it!
PinkPenguin418 chapter 16 . 1/1
Please continue! Don't give up on this story because I'm not giving up either! You have a way with words and I'm really enjoying this story. You portray the characters really well and I'm hoping to see more of them in the future. Again, please don't give up on this story because I'll be waiting for an update:)
mojowitchcraft chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Woweee! This story is so good and I didn't notice at first that it was started so long ago! Hope the stars align and you continue working on it because I just binged it and couldn't stop! I love the way you've written Draco, he's not perfect, he's sweet and terrible and vicious and I love it! One thing I'm not sure on is if they had sex before or if that last time in the tower was the first time or if they even did it at all. Probably because I'm a nosey pervert. I was so startled by the revelation of Blaise and Ron having a thing! I loved the way you wrote it so at first I was like is it Ginny or what? And I loved the set up of Hermione telling Ron the truth, sure Malfoy is Malfoy but Ron is cheating and with a snake let alone a guy, so he's not being honest with himself about his sexuality. So many layers to this story, love love love!
haloona07 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
i loved this story please continue x x
ph.pac chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
This is a good story
I hope you go back to it!
Helena chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Can't believe I've fallen for this story again. Definitely read it before and was enjoying reading it again. Had obviously forgotten it was abandoned. I have lived reading it, but I am disappointed.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
I'm hooked on this story! It's sooooooo goooood! Seriously! It's easy to imagine all these things could happen within the world of the books. I hope you find inspiration and time to finish this story. I will continue to follow! Looking forward to more!
purplepam chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
Aaah! This is amaaaazing! Please update soon!
ravens.and.herons chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS UPDATEEE

I love this story so much and I have been bingeing your writing the whole day. Your characterizations are on point (Harry is the most realistic I have seen) and I am so grateful you've avoided any major corny tropes that often overshadow fics this wonderful, such as an annoying Ron/ Weasley family. ALSO I LOVE BLAISE AND HIS SHAKESPEARE!

Please update, pretty pretty please!

Love,
R&H
Smokezombie96 chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
I'm heartbroken. I need more and I need it badly.
OgaxHilda chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
you should put angst here...i certainly didn't expect that..so,kinda distraught now..so engaging..if only it's not so sad...alas, good story is good story
OgaxHilda chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
angst
re-may chapter 16 . 7/26/2016
You're tugging at my heartstrings and it's making me love and despise you. I had to laugh at loud at the end of this chapter, though! I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great work!
Autumn Herondale chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
I just started/finished reading this story last night, and I have to say, it was amazing. I absolutely LOVE how you stick to the canon events in the books, but added in the liaison with Draco Malfoy. Whether it'll be two years or two weeks, know that I'll be anxiously awaiting your next update because HOLY COW this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
boredsmalltowngirl chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Please update. this is just fantastic