Reviews for Complications
cherryjubilee chapter 15 . 11/1
Absolutely loved this! How does this not have more reviews? Hope you update when you can for a conclusion to this amazing piece.
This story is criminally under reviewed! I've just come across it and read it all in one glorious go just to be sadly cut short by a cliffhanger :( It's been a bit of time but hopefully you'll come back to the story, I would be SO happy to keep reading!

I love the structure of the plot, how we're dropped down in the midst of a relationship and then have to watch them start from scratch. It's such a clever way of giving the audience Dramoine love, breakup, possible reconciliation and a whole dash of interesting magic. Truly love it!
tilly90 chapter 15 . 10/26
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! This story is amazing and your writing style is absolutely brilliant! I love it so much!
NOOO! Please update!
Oh no, I'm almost done reading, but this story's not done. Please finish. It's so good.
What about the fact that Draco spent Christmas with the Grangers?
Oh, I want to keep reading, but it probably won't ever be finished.
ReadAloudToMe chapter 15 . 9/30
will this story ever be updated? it used to be one of my favourites. but then again i've fallen in love with everything you've written
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 15 . 9/10
omg I just found his fic and I thought it was finished. I'm involved now and I NEED to know how this plays out. bu it hasn't been updated in over a year. now I'm sad and unsatisfied. I hope you're still around and I really hope this fic gets finished. thx for sharing your talent.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 9/10
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 9/9
lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.
Livvy22 chapter 15 . 5/9
Love this!
Reignfier chapter 15 . 4/28
I love the fresh plot twists of this story. You really pull off the characterization and writing like a pro. Slightly ooc but that can be overlooked due to the general awesomeness of everything else. Great work I definitely cannot wait for an update!
zamorabaggins chapter 15 . 4/15
Excellent so far! Would like to know how it all turns out.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 15 . 4/12
I really love this story and I wish you would continue it. You are such an amazing writer.