Reviews for Complications
Livvy22 chapter 15 . 5/9
Love this!
Reignfier chapter 15 . 4/28
I love the fresh plot twists of this story. You really pull off the characterization and writing like a pro. Slightly ooc but that can be overlooked due to the general awesomeness of everything else. Great work I definitely cannot wait for an update!
zamorabaggins chapter 15 . 4/15
Excellent so far! Would like to know how it all turns out.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 15 . 4/12
I really love this story and I wish you would continue it. You are such an amazing writer.
Lioness1988 chapter 15 . 4/7
For the love of Merlin and all that is Sacred, I beg you to finish this incredibly complex, well written, beautiful, haunting, painful, story so that I can congratulate you, laud you, and recommend the tale to any and all who love Harry Potter, Dramione, and the pain of love and loss.
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 3/6
Noooooo! Absolutely not! I knew I shouldn't have started reading this story. But the storyline was too good to pass up. Wonderful Draco and Hermione and elves and muggles. Thank you and wish you would continue it.
Singtoangels1 chapter 15 . 1/25
Please pick this back up! I want to see it finished so much. :(
swagatamalfoy chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
Omg! I loooove this story sooo much! Itz perfect! The treatment is also so unique...there've been so many fics with the same outline but your stories going in such a unique direction! Love it! Neither is Draco suddenly becoming brave and damning his whole mission nor is Hermione giving up everything for his sake! Ugh I really hope you continue this story!
4fan.ci chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
I am re-reading this favorite and am enjoying it even more the second time through. Relating Mr. Granger to Jane Austen's Mr. Bennett made be chuckle. Overall, you have made an unlikely scenario (Draco and Hermione during Umbridge's reign of terror) very believable. I love your writing!
4fan.ci chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Fantastic plot! I can't wait to read more! Hermione is amazing, and Draco is great too. I love the intensity of their love/hate relationship; they go from passion to sweetness in a blink of an eye. LOVED the twins' tribute to Hermione for blowing up a classroom! So glad you brought them into the story for comic relief! This is a wonderful wonderful fan fic! Thank you!
Ashleigh chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
I hope you havent' given up on this story! I'm quite discerning with my praise of D/Hr stories, particularly those that take place at Hogwarts but this is really well done. Please update soon :)
Ziggy-Faith chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
GAH WHAT NO
NONONONONONONO
I'm fairly new to this website, and to fanfiction in general, so I'm just now reading the fine print under the title and understanding that this beautiful story isn't finished.
I'm not at all okay with that.
This story is so good it's overwhelming. Honestly, the description is just enough, the emotions are real. It's a realistic telling of how things would go if they were ever in a relationship. I mean, he's a Death Eater and she's one of the Golden Trio. So they're obviously at an eternal war good vs evil. But there's also this underlying love between them and I like it a lot and I think you're a gr9 writer.
So yea.
Finish it.
NOWWWWW PLEASE.
AND MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER SOMEHOW EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY POSSIBLE BUT I DON'T CARE AT ALL
Crystal Koneko chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
I'm really glad they finally made up (somewhat). So of course I really enjoyed this chapter. I really like how everything came together. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
I love this story and keep rereading it, thanks for the update and look forward to the next one
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Wow! First, thanks for the update. Some great parts were Fred and George, the boggart scene, and of course the Dramione scenes! Well, really, all of it was good! :)