Reviews for Rise of the Wolves
There isn't any radar, no medic and no physicians; your supposed to be writing a medieval story. Writing a detailed and descriptive story will alleviate the need for *dream begins*. You have an interesting concept that I like, but the execution needs a lot of work. Find a beta to help polish this up and work on your grammar.
8goose8 chapter 7 . 10/4
Pleas update!
toile grant chapter 7 . 7/18
good
Doomsdayvirus1 chapter 7 . 1/14
I would love to see more of this fic as it is very well done
sortofbored chapter 7 . 1/4
Great story. I wish there was more.
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
You do know that those teeth, if they are taken from the biggest dragon skull, would be the size of swords or staffs. They would be unwieldly to carry together, let alone hide from casual sight, making them quite obvious.
It would have been better to take one large one and several smaller ones(about the size of a dagger or knife, which would not have been attached to a skull where one let alone two children Arya's size could hide easily. Better to go back over the scene from the show to get a better grasp of the sheer size that skull is and have Arcania impart some helpful knowledge such as feather light and shrinking charms to better hide them.).
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
A couple of misspelled words here and there, though surprisingly few. I like your idea to start off with, though the fact that Harry is the alpha of the pack should be shown by how his siblings react to him (from body language to different tones of growls) and you didn't describe Harry's canine form(is it the same color scheme as the others, the opposite of Ghost, did he retain his emerald eyes. After all, every animagus has identifying Mark's be they subtle or blatant. A good example is Sirius Black being a black hound or Minerva having glasses-like markings upon the face of her car form. My advice would be to replace certain colors with black and white/pale tan so that his coloration is closer to an Alaskan Husky while keeping the eye color the same.).

I will say that I don't like the concept of magic being as sentient as you put it( mainly because it wouldn't have allowed a part of itself to be twisted into what is called dark magic), as I think it would have been better explained as a quirk in magic instead of a ROB(ROB Random Omnipotent Being). Also, Harry hasn't shown any protective qualities yet even when one of his pack was threatened.
The13thSillverChupacabra chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
hey, ive really liked this story so far and hope you can update soon! in the man rime i have a question... What is this world? is it off skyrim or game of thrones?
nemmodo chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Brilliant story. Waiting for you to write the next chapter.
grimmich chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
This is really good so far i can't wait to read more.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Nice really nice!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
This story has great potential and I believe that it can be weaved into something truly amazing. I really hope that you haven't given up on it.
portalefiamme chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I love this story! I hope to read more!
Snow chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Nice!
doubledamn chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
This is awesome so far, I loved the forging the weapons part that was cool. Considering the effect Dragonglass has on a White Walker, I wonder how Magic-Forged Dragon Tooth Blade will hurt them?

Just great, I can't wait for more.