Reviews for Captivated
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
SlyPuffKitten chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
omg please write a sequel to this or tell me there is a sequel or just EEEEPPP
unfinished chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Feels like this story is unfinished. Excellent so far, but needs way more.
JAB96 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
woooh i love it
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Poor Angel. Things never work out for him in your stories, huh? :) I loved Faith in this one. She's so snarky and entertaining. So is Spike, even if he's always struggling to pull Buffy out of denial.
sweetprincipale chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Thank you for another captivating tale!
gidget989 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
i cant believe u stopped why please go on
RedheadObsession chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
What? It can't end there!
darkbangle chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Wow. Yum. Um... Yeah, that's all I got.
Beige Flicka chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
ha! I love this story! I've read it before but then I couldn't find it again and am so happy to see it's up again! :D
Meh chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Um. Yeah. Thanks for a fun friday night and sorry dumb people are stealing your stories.
Nymiir chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
The end? Aw! I love how you put the Kylie song into the recap-made me laugh my head off!

And the story...very well written, awesome stuff.
RockNation chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Personally Spike is bleeding brilliant
Mythal Rising chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
I loved it. I have to say, you're brilliant at writing smut. I checked out your website and read almost everything and ended up loving it. They're all so different from each other, too, and that just proves how good an author you are.

Keep up the good work.
Catacroker chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
This fic is just perfect! The smutty parts, but also the dialogs and the jokes, the character tone:

No, no, not good. She shrunk back, diverted his hand, tried another tack. "You don't have a soul."

Unfazed, his fingers travelled under the hem of her skirt. "Don't have a curse either."

You are a great writer, please don't stop.