Reviews for An Hour Too Late
PhantasmicFire323 chapter 2 . 1/10
Wow! This is a very intriguing story thus far, I do hope you can continue it whenever possible for you. You're writing is very neat, and you pull off the characters so well, I would love to see more of this.
Thank you!
chocovic-chu chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Izaya-sama, still creepy as ever.
Thanks for sharing! Wanna read this brilliant story's continuation soon, though.
darksnow00 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Finally! I found something with a decent plot in thi8s community. I swear, 98% of the fics on Durarara are all yaoi, while the other 1.9% was for the ones with OCs, and the remaining 0.1% were what I was looking for... I had been so glad that yours is part of that 0.1%. It's not that I have anything against yaoi nor OCs, its just that I felt Durarara should have more fics that had better plots that's besides romance. Really. There's just a very, very small percentage of the fics in this community that had the kind of plots that could make me really think and excited in terms of Durarara's dark and psychological themes. Although its genre doesn't really revolve around those, I felt that with Mikado's hidden desire for whatever excitement in his life (whether it be good or bad), Kida's dangerous past, Shinra's and Celty's involvement to the dark side of the society, Nami's uncaring attitude to the immorality of human experiments, Izaya's overall involvement in the series' scenarios, and many more... Durarara had just so much potential with entering the dark genre. And its strangely endearing to me. That's why I love your fic, even if it had only gone for 2 chapters so far! Although I'd assume that you have your own reasons and I understand that not everyone could easily churn out updates rather easily, but please update. Your story is rather interesting! And I like it very, very much.

..Also, sorry for ranting in the first part of this review.
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Oh my god yes! This story is great! And I love that Izaya just picked Mikado up and strolled off. That guy.
StacyMoreno chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
It's good so far, but that's it?! Will you be continuing the story or should I just give up on it?
Levaya Jade chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I'm official interested. I can't wait for the next update.
minerbbi chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Why would Izaya wanna control the dollars? I thought that he was just content enough with playing with humans regularly
potato chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
oh god please continue this.
There aren't enough mikado-centric stuff out there and this one just seriously takes the cake. I really like how it's progressing
Will look forward to more updates in the future (hopefully!)
Ninjalover-02 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Excellent story so far. I love reading these types of fanfictions, and yours is one of my favourites already. I can't wait to see how you do the interactions with awake Mikado and Izaya, and have a feelings it'll be really really really good. Also love how you portrayed the characters, especially Masaomi because I can totally see him being all depressed over losing Mikado so soon.

Please update soon, because this is an awesome story and I know it'll go good just from what I've read so far.
Soto Aikido chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
This really, really looks like an awesome story. Mikado was totally in-character, as was Celty. Izaya was also very fun to read. :) So, please update! I can't get enough of Izaya when he's not in a relationship with Shizou, which totally wrecks his character. Bye bye then! :)
c chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
well,mikado-kun sure had a long nap.. ,thanks for the update! :3
deleo chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
plz update
ScarletBloomSword chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Woah! One of the best stories I've ever read. Fast update too.. I like your story style and hope that Mikado will be a moe?

Ehehehe
Night Heartbird chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I'm loving your story and how you made Kida a little emo moment in the story. But I'm wondering is Mikado going to be Moe! or Boss! or a combination of the two?