Reviews for Victims of Destiny
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 1 . 8/4
I absolutely love this one-shot! Every single word of it. It was extremely enjoyable to read. Thank you so much for writing it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Lovely! It would be nice to see a friendship develop!
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
awesome !
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is AMAZING. Just the idea, ugh, the potential, I wish you wrote more about this, I love the concept, oh this is brilliant! *excitedly flails arms*
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Very nice meeting, good characterization. :)
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Lol, oh my Merlin, I just met Merlin. :P this was great and I love how you made these two characters relate to each other. It was perfect :)
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really really like the idea of merlin being a slytherin and helping harry. Or maybe it's because the slytherin gryffindor interactions are so fun to read. This story handled that quite well :D
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is awesome! I feel that it's the adorable little random oneshots that really capture characters' personalities. Great job!
theflockroxmysox chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is beautiful. Two of my favorite fandoms, and you did then both justice. I may have squealed a bit when I saw that you'd written a Merlin/Harry Potter crossover, not gonna lie.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Muy bueno.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Wow...that's...that's...some pretty deep writing. I felt like I was there
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OH MY GOSH YOU NEED TO DO AN EPILOGUE WHERE HARRY TELLS HERMIONE AND HERMIONE BUGS MERLIN TO TEACH HER MAGIC THE OLD FASHIONED WAY! PLEEEEEEEASE!
JoWashington chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OKay, this grabbed my interest; but seeing as you left it as a one-shot, you had good reason to...
Great drabble!
NaTak chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I like this bit of story !

The Crimson Mage.