Reviews for The Art of Opportunity
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 7/23
Daryl you are a shit.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
I love Glenn...so brave and all bait...lol I hope Daryl listens...and there's still hope for Daryl and Carol:(
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
:( well I was enjoying it up till there... Will continue just hope it doesn't hurt Daryl...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Between what we want, and given... I would take Daryls gift over anything...more thoughtful and even if he's not handing it to her, he's giving her a part of himself, gifts like that are precious and that's why I love Daryl...seems like he would have done that... Little nervous on the feel of whatever the end of the chapter meant about Tyreese... Can't help it like Daryl and Caryl don't read much without them.
emily chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Please continue this its really good I'm flanduslover1
CoraismyHomie chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
You write extremely well! I don't usually read fan fiction but I love the Caryl and thought I Should see some. This is terrific!
pia-lexandra chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
My heart exploded with feels at every chapter. You are a beautiful writer! Thank you so much for this lovely story. xx
LucyVanPolevault chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Wow. You went deep with this. You captured that teetering edge between fear and daring with a tension that sucked me into both of their heads. That's really hard to do well - and I know, because that's what I'm trying to get at, but from a different tack. Anyway, this was really good. REALLY good.
Sassa12 chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
That was a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
deniselynne1966 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
So beautiful... they belong together 3
Blue Moons and Pink Suns chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
So beautiful! I really, really enjoyed this story. I like how you progressed them slowly, how even at the end Daryl was so unsure of himself. I really love how endearing you made Tyreese; you didn't need to give him flaws or kill him to make Daryl the better choice, because Daryl wasn't the better choice. Daryl was the one she loved, and Tyreese was the one she could have loved. And, to me, that was the best part of this story.

I love how you write, how it's descriptive and narrative but not clunky, how smooth and inferential it is. I especially loved all the metaphors and symbolism with this leap of faith to make things more with Carol.

In addition, I think you set yourself up here for an entire series! I know you said the story is over, and I respect that... But if you ever decide to continue it, or put in an epilogue about Ty and Maggie and how Caryl is doing, just know you've got one, if not a hundred, people who would read it. :)

Thank you so much for your time and devotion to this story! I can really tell you thought about it and put a lot of effort into these characters. Thank you thank you thank you! The ride was amazing.
TheRealSonia chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
This chapter would have make a great scene on TV. Melissa and Norman would have act the hell out of it. Love the last paragraph. So representative of Daryl.
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I'm reading this story all over again. I've read so many that I don't remember what's happening in this one, but it was in my Favorites, so I'm excited about it. It's a great story to rediscover. You're a talented writer.
rekcuf137 chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I adored this. I hate that I only reviewed the last chapter because I read it all the way through without stopping. I think they are both so in character, which I love and feel is really hard to accomplish sometimes. So sad it's over!