Reviews for April Fools Falling
ZodIaCCaT chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
aw the ending wasn't cheesy! it was adorable!
yeaka chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
yay yay yay yay yay! _ i found another author who really likes seto/ryou! more ficcies to read! YAY!
fani90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Awwwww...so cute!
Baki-chan chapter 4 . 9/26/2002
La la la. took me long enough. Hi there. Is over? well, a little late, but thanx! (i came late!) now theres another whole things about the new censorships and shit.

MA, new, if u ever find a site u host ur ficcies at, pls let me know? b/c, after all the junk comes into effect, i will use all me will-power to NEVER COME BACK. And erase my account.

I love your fics so MUCH!

And this aint an exception! Heehee. . . so great.. .and stop slapping urself! eventually it will hurt;;

LAAAAAAAA. . .. as always im one of ur biggest fans (if i can help it! fends off other fans from rank with a blunt stick with a marshmellow on it
Darkness Rising chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
Awwww...How kawaii! _ I love Ryou/Seto fanfics now!
Queen of Games chapter 4 . 9/20/2002
That ending wasnt cheesy! It was really sweet!_ Good story!~~
Bronze Eagle chapter 4 . 9/12/2002
Heheheheheheheheheheh ... ::giggles like a chipmunk again:: Too kawaii! - That was sososososososososososo cute. Hehe. I have nothing more to say, except that it seems you have made me hyper.
Silver Goddess chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
WONDERFUL ENDING! so kawaii! Don't worry! I'm workin on the sequel k? XDXD love your stories!
lily22 chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
Aww... 'twas not cheesy. It was... *mutters to split personalities* on the count of three... one... twoo... THREE!

All split personalities myself:

Sorry if I made you go deaf... " Anyways, great ending to a great story. Can you update your other ones, now?
Ginny chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Yay! THat was great! I like the way it turned out! The end was cute- Keep up da good work!
yugilover13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
yay! good ending. lol evel ryou, tricking everyone like that. i like it!
Nuriko Metallium chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Ooohh, is that the end? nooo ;_; Please write a sequel or something, that was so kawaii!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Eep, sorry. I tend to get repetetive in my reviews... _ Aww, that was cute. I'm happy now. _ Yay! This was a great story!
Reviewer chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
So angsty and cute! Please hurry with that last chapter!
Achika-chan chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
ohhhhhhhhh. This will be good, ne? WOnder what will happen.