Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
roch3lla chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god! Like really oh my god my heart is pounding it's just an amazing suspenseful read! I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! I absolutely love all your writings! Keep up there great work and if you ever bring out an original book I'll be buying it in a heartbeat!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
OMG O_O okay, I'm kind of lost now xD hahaha it seems I'll have to re-read all chapters again because I'm seriously lost right now! I though Quinn changed Brittany and she changed Santana! but if that's so, then why is Brit calling Rachel mommy? please explain? hahaha LOVE THIS FIC! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! please update soon! xoxo *Paula
Whisperer21 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What!? what the hell! dont leave it like that, i want to know what the hell happen! Need the next chapter! This one was really good!
Gleelover47 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Huh?! Ooooooh... Wait huh?! Hahaha that twist completely fooled me, hope you update soon to give more details!
Cate53 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oooh! Big surprise ending there! But she was out in the sunlight wasn't she? Puzzled..!
Ienne4Puck chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
you are a brilliant writer...oh my gooooddd talk about a cliffy! that was amazing! :-)
Radi80 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I am super excited to see a new story from you. I have never been disappointed with anything you've posted.

I'm loving this so far. I like the way you are utilizing flashbacks to fill in the characters backstories.

I'm so enjoying everything about this so far. It's one of the more original things I've read recently.

Cannot wait for the next part. Thanks for posting.
fussyviolet chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Ooooh! What an awesome twist!
Eva chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
REALLY THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP I MEAN I TOTALLY SAW THAT COMING BUT STILL
esuedros chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Dun, dun, duuuuuunnnnn!, I have sooo many questions, but I know your next chapter is gonna answer them.
Great chapter and GREAT cliff hanger!
CharlotteMc chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
That was quite the twist at the end. I have no idea where this story is going and Thar is suprising. Great story.

Charlotte
midwinternight chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Holy crap!
I can proudly say that it's a rare ocasion when twists manage to really surprise me, but this one did it! I suspected there was something different with Rachel of course, but never that THIS would happen! Genious! I really love it, now there are so many possibilities!
Just when I thought most of my questions were awnsered... wow now I have more and more questions, like since when Rachel is a vampire? I'm guessing longer than Brittany and Santana because Brittany called her Mommy. And how Rachel's vampire side was inactive, I put my money on the Korean witch stuff. Or it has something to do with Quinn's voice (?) or whatever, I just can't wait to find out.
Oh crappy thing your next update will probably be during my tests, just my luck. Whatever I really don't care, I'll read as soon as you post it anyway, with this cliffhanger I can assure you, nothing is going to stop me from reading the next chapter as soon as it comes up.
Okay, I think this is it. Bye, can't wait for what is ti come. I'm gonna go now re-read this fic :)
BwaHAH chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
No Rachel, YOU are the vampires! Oooooh SNAP!
its.something chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

I am going to think about this and hope that when you post again that my madness for coming up with ideas of whats happening will go bye bye. And plus i will finally understand whats going on.
cbn chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
well shit... did not see that one coming.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »