Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
CharlotteMc chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
That was quite the twist at the end. I have no idea where this story is going and Thar is suprising. Great story.

midwinternight chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Holy crap!
I can proudly say that it's a rare ocasion when twists manage to really surprise me, but this one did it! I suspected there was something different with Rachel of course, but never that THIS would happen! Genious! I really love it, now there are so many possibilities!
Just when I thought most of my questions were awnsered... wow now I have more and more questions, like since when Rachel is a vampire? I'm guessing longer than Brittany and Santana because Brittany called her Mommy. And how Rachel's vampire side was inactive, I put my money on the Korean witch stuff. Or it has something to do with Quinn's voice (?) or whatever, I just can't wait to find out.
Oh crappy thing your next update will probably be during my tests, just my luck. Whatever I really don't care, I'll read as soon as you post it anyway, with this cliffhanger I can assure you, nothing is going to stop me from reading the next chapter as soon as it comes up.
Okay, I think this is it. Bye, can't wait for what is ti come. I'm gonna go now re-read this fic :)
BwaHAH chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
No Rachel, YOU are the vampires! Oooooh SNAP!
its.something chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

I am going to think about this and hope that when you post again that my madness for coming up with ideas of whats happening will go bye bye. And plus i will finally understand whats going on.
cbn chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
well shit... did not see that one coming.
haelthy chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
omg! i knew it! she's just not a slayer! tho it still don't add up to the story...maybe she's not telling the truth about her side of story..for all we know maybe it's the other way around? or i dunno...this really just changes the game! and how come brittany called her mommy? damn, now i have way too many questions! not gonna be able to sleep now becoz of this, how could you? lol...

ooh i so had to re-read the last part like a dozen times to make sure i'm not reading it wrong...but no, rachel is a vampire slayer..literally... my my my...i need answers! pronto!

ps... thanks for updating! you truly are amazing...can you like maybe add me to your FB...hahaha i wanted to see who's making me smile everytime i see an
greenwave chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What the hell? Okay I'm not even gonna try guessing what happens next. Each chapter just throws me for a loop and this one is certainly no different! Great chapter though and can't wait for the next!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Wow, what a twist! I always wondered if there was more to Rachel's story. I'm only guessing and I might be way off but this line always had me thinking Rachel was a vampire...

"Santana was mindful of the voices. One voice was menacing and hissed with a lilt that made her quiver softly. The second voice wasn't as cutting, almost musical; comforting if it wasn't so hostile. But the third voice made her relax; it was soothing." The first voice - Quinn, the second voice - Rachel and the third voice - Britney.

I also wondered who was the one who changed Britney because you never really gave it away. At first I thought it was Quinn but maybe it was Rachel and it was a gift for Quinn. I can't wait to see if I'm right or wrong in my findings!
ScorpioP chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Double-you Tee Eff? I did NOT see that coming! PLOT TWIST!
LexysK23 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Wait, Mommy? So Rachel is older? So the whole Rachel-Quinn thing? So she's helping them? She was a vampire the whole time?
Tzel chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What is it about the transformation that flips the switch? Quinn's misanthropy I can understand, because of her previous life, but Brittany didn't show up any signs of it before she was turned. Don't get me wrong, amorality is always fun, I'm just wondering as to what caused it.

I definitely enjoyed this chapter, though I had hoped Will's death would have included a little more blubbering. Senseless violence is always the answer.
Logan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, if that isnt a twist i dont know what it is. lol

brilliant story
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
The fuck?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please, please update soon. This story is amazing.
Pebbles86 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I bow down to you and completely worship at your feet you are pure genius! Can't wait for the next chapter
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »