Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
Tzel chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What is it about the transformation that flips the switch? Quinn's misanthropy I can understand, because of her previous life, but Brittany didn't show up any signs of it before she was turned. Don't get me wrong, amorality is always fun, I'm just wondering as to what caused it.

I definitely enjoyed this chapter, though I had hoped Will's death would have included a little more blubbering. Senseless violence is always the answer.
Logan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, if that isnt a twist i dont know what it is. lol

brilliant story
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
The fuck?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please, please update soon. This story is amazing.
Pebbles86 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I bow down to you and completely worship at your feet you are pure genius! Can't wait for the next chapter
AllICanDoIsBeMe chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Wow... I did not expect that at all. Really good chapter!
GhostWriter73 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Absolutely loving this! Fantastic twist! Seriously looking forward to more!
AleatoirePerson chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Hmm, I knew something was off when Britt said grandmommy instead off mommy. So well she is a vampire - who can, or better yet, can for a while walk on the sun. So so...what happens next? I'm really anxious about this. This ending is getting better than what I expected.
musicwolf89 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What the fuck is going on!
Loyal365 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
OUTSTANDING! do you hear me? OUTSTANDING! update soon..
PrettyLittlePoutyMouth chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
So, this is incredible. The Unholy Trinity are completely vicious and yet I can't help but love them. The way you've handled the post-season 7 lore is excellent. I find it fascinating and realistic that a lot of what happened in the Buffy canon is more unconfirmed legend than anything else. You've done a great job marrying the world of Buffy with the world of Glee and I can't wait for more. Hope you're well :)
Savoy chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Wow! I think this chapter gave me more questions than answers. Thanks for the update.
Emerald Stag chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Nice update! That was tough finding out about Quinn's past, Rachel's past and some of their history together. It definitely feels like there is more there than what we've found out so far.
I'm trying to get used to Mercedes since she's a big player in the story as a slayer but I've always found the character very grating and since you've portrayed her perfectly I'm constantly rolling my eyes with everything she does & says.
brightsilverkitty chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Wow. This is awesome! I love what you're doing, and how everything is playing out. And I love the way you are portraying everyone, especially Rachel, Santana and Quinn. I can't wait to see where you take this!
brightsilverkitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm so excited for this story!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »