Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
VI chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Please, could you go on?As a Buffy(holic) who haven't watched any Glee I found this story incredibly good and I wish you keep it.
Jenny chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
OMG !

Your fic is amazing !

Pls update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Hi, please don't change a thing about the direction your fic is going. Keep it true to the story you had in mind right from the start.
Breadnecia chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I have to apologize because after reading those reviews I felt like i wasn't paying attention to the small but very important hints you left throughout your story.

But like always it was beautifully written you have a gift and I'm glad you could share it with us. XOXO
Anon and On chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Ignore the bleating of the ignorant Buffy Sheep. Chosen is Chosen and your story is YOUR story. If they can't accept the fact that you have the talent and imagination to create a fantastic dark and twisted version of Joss Whedon's vision, then it's their loss. Personally, I prefer your story. It makes a nice change from the typical Quinn/Rachel is the Slayer type fics floating around the Net and you shake up a lot of tired old clich├ęs with your unique spin on the main characters.

The heroes are tragically NOT Buffy and completely out of their depth and your vampires are beautifully crafted broken terrifying creatures that still remain recognizable as characters from Glee. It takes skill to keep their personalities shining through such a pitch black distorted window and you do it very well indeed. I kinda find myself more invested in these utterly irredeemable monsters than the actual good guys. They certainly give the Scourge a run for their money!

I may be a fan, but not of cliffhangers so I hope you update soon! Great work, great story and long may it continue!
Devin Jaste chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hi, finally got a chance to read this chapter. After doing so, I think this may not be the story for me. It just seems to be veering off in a way that I'm not really cool with personally. It's well-written, and you have an amazing way of telling stories. It's one of the reasons I've loved your other stories so much and have you on Author Alerts. The story had some really cool ideas, but some of the others are just a little too dark for me. Maybe I'm wrong about how it's going to go, though. I'll give it another chapter or two just to make sure, but otherwise, I may be out. Clearly a lot of people love it, though, so congrats. You should be proud.

I do agree with the angry Anon on one point, though. This is much darker than the Buffy-verse was. I'm very "let's root for the heroes", and this story just isn't that. It's an interesting look into evil, I guess, if you're into that, but like I said, it's not for me. So good luck with this story and whatever you do in the future. I look forward to your next story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
How do you pronounce the title? please tell me it's been killing me since I started reading this fic.
anon98765432 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Ignore the asshole. This story is great but like the guest review-er said, still waiting for an update... when ever you can update, no hurries.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
ignore that anon... many of us (readers) likes your story. pls continue.. we still waiting for an update.
Anon chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Well that sucks. I was really trying to like this story because I'm a huge fan of the Buffy-verse and your other stories, but this just... I'm just really disappointed in where this is going. The great thing about the Buffy-verse was that, at the center of it, it was a story about people trying to do their best in a terrible situation. Your story makes a perversion of that. You revel in the torture and violence that the Unholy Trinity performs. You try and make readers root for the wrong people. Though the characters might be interesting, you're writing from the wrong side of the story. If you wanted to make them the villains, that could be understood, but there are no heroes in this story. Even Mercedes is a lazy idiot. At this point, I'm really just hoping Buffy shows up and stakes all four of them. They deserve it. Having Rachel, who I had really hoped was a slayer trying to do her best, turn out to be a vampire ruined this for me. So congrats for that. If you're interested in reading the better version of your story, what your story should have been aiming for, check out "Chosen" by Invisimeg.
Seriously, "I'll be" was great. Amazing. "Mirror, Mirror" was fantastic. Even "Santa's Little Helper" was fun and well-written. Then you go and write something like this, and I'm just embarrassed for you. I'm seriously hoping there's a gigantic twist in the story somewhere, like "And then Rachel woke up from her nightmare". I'll keep reading, but right now it just feels like wasted effort on my part and yours.
inqe chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
What the fuck.
I need to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Great twist
quazey chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Awesome twist at the end there! I probably should've seen it coming on one level with the subtle hints that were thrown throughout the story, but the surprise effect made it all the better! I love that Rachel's a crucial aspect of the story here, because it brings about a humanizing side of the Unholy Trinity. I mean really, they're kind of murdering bitches, but in a fun badass way. Which sounds ridiculous, but in fiction anything is possible. But Quinn, with the little we've seen so far, seems to really love Rachel. She killed Blaine because he smelled like her, come on.

I love the deep bond between Quinn, Santana and Brittany (Unholy Trinity ftw! always) and the powerful, arrogant attitudes. Like, they destroyed Mercedes' gang without any issue. I also loved Quinn's confrontation with Sue and can't wait to see how that pans out. For now, I'm hoping to see more of Quinn and Rachel, because the backstory there should be amazing. I just love this whole world you've created, past and present, and can't wait to see more of it!
Guttergrowl chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
As always, I love your writing. This story threw me off a little, I won't lie. I expected Quinn to be the cursed one, but after rereading it, I've only scolded myself twice. You have an amazing ability to drop subtle hints without emphasis. I haven't been this thrown off since bagman owed the twins money.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2013