Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
Bugsy1014 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Oh what an ending! I so did NOT see that coming. I'm stumped and just waiting now for the next chapter! What have I missed to not see that? :P I gotta say the flashback to the Unholy Trinity with those men was gross. I guess you did a good job with the description then! UGH! Can't wait to find out what is going on! :)
Kell1310 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
enjoying
Emerald Stag chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Wow! Wasn't expecting to hit the climax of the story so fast and wow has it gotten crazy. What a twist! I wasn't expecting Rachel to have been a vamp at all, and all of a sudden everything started to fall into place that the possibility is strong that Korea was Rachel being cursed to the point of forgetting she was a vamp and that instead she was a slayer? And then Quinn tried to make do with a human Rachel to be with her, but eventually it was impossible to keep up the facade? But she was out during the day wasn't she? Maybe i'm off haha, having fun trying to figure it out though. Can't wait to see how the reunion goes. Great update!
Lexi P chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
What can I say? Amazing, amazing twist
LeFemmeChevalier chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Wow.

This chapter made me go back to the the previous chapters. After re-reading, I finally realized that you left enough clue about Rachel, although some are cleverly worded so as to not become so obvious.

First is when Brittany got turned. Brittany, being a part of the old Kingdom of Holland, is an epitome of stereotyped Dutch image: tall, blonde, and blue-eyed. Seeing as Quinn is blonde, she can pass as Dutch and a typical citizen won't bat an eye when they look at her. And yet Brittany's first impression of her soon-to-be "mommy" is that she looks foreign.

Second is Rachel's unhealthy pallor. For someone like Rachel with an obvious exotic look, that's a bit odd. But you managed to make it seem like Rachel is so depressed that she doesn't get out much in daylight. Clever.

Third is Rachel's obsession with the sun. Again, you made it seem like it's all because of her depression.

Fourth is when Sue met Quinn again. When talking to Joe, Sue said:

"I can't let her get away with this. Or let HER get away with this," Sue spit out, looking enraged. "You were there. You heard what she said about me! Quinn is mine. And if she won't join us again…I will destroy the only things she cares about to punish her."

The repeated sentence is odd, but the emphasized "her" got me wondering. And by reading carefully, it seems that she's talking about two person. If translated in a different way rather than the obvious, it could say that Sue doesn't want Quinn to get away unscathed, or this unknown person get away unscathed. And apparently, sometime ago, Quinn was with this someone unknown and this someone maybe convinced Quinn to get away from Sue. And according to the story, Joe seems to be present when it happened, hence the familiarity between Quinn and Joe.

Fifth is the obvious unknown fourth member with a "musical voice" that was mentioned mentioned when Santana woke up.

Sixth is the historical contradiction narrated by Will and Emma regarding Brittany's turning. It said that the Chief may or may not be present at that time.

Seventh is the obvious "mommy" issue. Brittany only ever mention her mommy when she's talking to someone, and she never called Quinn anything but just "Quinn". The recent grandmommy calling just cemented the whole thing.

That was all I could remember. Rachel being a vampire answered a lot of these confusing details you scattered here and there. I am excited about the next chapter. Hopefully it'll give answers to the still lingering mystery.

Wow, that's a lot of words. This fic got my analytic brain working; every minor details that are easily overlooked could mean something. It's amazing! Good job as always! :)
vire chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Awesome crossover!
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
The thing I love the most about this story is that I can't never tell what's going to happen... I mean, I can imagine and guess, but you always surprise me!
I wont be able to focus on work today.. :P I'm just so curious and anxious... xD
SpencerArbre chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Savoy chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I was in the bus reading super fast because my class was about to begin so I didn't catch the twist. But when I was in the middle of a my calculus class it hit me: Rachel was the cursed one, wow! I can't believe I almost lost it! Now I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter
Savoy chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
You sure are as bad as the Unholy Trinity for finishing this chapter so soon. Can't wait for the next update.
Ps: Yay, Rachel is finally a vampire!
priscilla20 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
OIMG WHAT THE F HAPPENED! RACHEL IS A VAMPIRE!?CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT upsdate soon
NeonLights90 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Whoa whoa whoa. Wait. What?! Omg that. Wow. That was probably one of the best twists in the history of twists! I mean I suspected it for a second in like the first chapter but then there was the whole her going to school thing and wow. Amazing. I so cannot wait for more. Seriously, just. Wow.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Ahh so Rachel, Santana and Brittany are the unholy trinity! The cursed one is Rachel? Ooooo this story is too good :D you're such a talented writer! Cannot wait for an update.
BA chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
What I think I have so far:

Quinn sired Rachel, Rachel sired Brittany, and Brittany sired Santana. Quinn killed the witch clan in North Korea but the cursed one was Rachel. Memory wiped out and new memories inserted, she was placed into Leroy's/Hiram's care and her memories now reflect that. Quinn leaves Britt and Santana to look for Rachel. She courts her again while trying to hide both their pasts. Rachel being Rachel finds out and thus finds out that Quinn is a vamp.

That's pretty much what I'm guessing at this point in time, I've been known to be wrong most of the time so I guess I won't find out until next Monday! Time and time again you write such wonderful, well written stories. I'm so happy to read them and happy to see that you are part of the Faberry community to this day. Thank you for all of your time and effort!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Interesting story! I'm still not quite sure what's happening yet, but I'm intrigued. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »