Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
Babyfingers chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
As I was reading this story I was thinking "fuck whoever wrote this is so creative. This is soooo good". Then when I go to write a review and I see the author name stix04 which made me excited. I've love every one of your stories and have thought you're an amazing writer for years now. I'm glad to see you writing another great story. You truely are a great writer.
FaberrittanaLover94 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Please continue this story is sooooo captivating!
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This story is so good that I don't know what else to say about it... I'm completely hooked and I want to know more about them! Also, the way you're presenting the facts is perfect!
I feel like I'm not only watching a movie, but living the story.. :D
Robert12774 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Another cool chapter
priscilla20 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
this chap is soooooo good i can't to find what happened to quinn in russia
AleatoirePerson chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Oh my, the suspense is killing me. So we have more of Rachel pass, although i highly think Rachel is not telling all. And she is that much of a good actress ;D So so, now we have Quinn mystery, can't wait to know about the curse. And for their reunion! that will be something to read...well, that's all i guess. Oh, almost forgot, the Mercedes choice for the newbie slayer was pleasant, for lack of a better word, it's good to see writers going out of usual and picking characters that are not usually showcased. Great chapter o/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
i'm kinda conflicted,I love all your fics but at the same time i'm not exactly a brittana fan,and this fic seems to be half faberry/half brittana :( normally I wouldn't read it,or I'd just skip their parts cause i find brittana boring and annoying as hell,i can tolerate them in small dosis,but that's it. still,I think I'll give it a try,since you're the writer and that's a guarantee of quality :),
babyblue2189 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awesome.
Novak Fan chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
OMG Rachel as a slayer is so hot I can't even. And finally some Quinn past Also, even if she didn't get a flashback like the others, it was nice to know a bit more about Rachel as well. She's so angsty on this fic, I love it.
I really wasnt expecting for Faberry to had meet previously though. And I dont think Quinn killed Rachel's parents (I mean how they could pass through 'that') I'm guessing that whoever did it was because Rachel was a good thing for Quinn and/or a threat for them. She's a slayer after all. But at the same, Quinn's actitude, mostly what she said, on this last part was confusing. It's like she 'only' care about B & S. After centuries together and Quinn being their mentor-whatever, I know is logical that she'd care for them and miss them and all that. Even if they are evil. But I couldn't really tell if she has/had(?) any feelings toward Rachel or not :\ If it weren't for that little part of "It was Quinn's turn to cry as Rachel's face swam behind her eyelids" I would have thought she really doesn't and that her priority is to
go back to Brittana. Overall so far I can't tell which side Quinn stands. I have to confess that Im a bit bitter toward Brittana because they are getting in the way of my ship lol I dont care that much about them on this fic because they are killers and EVIL. I felt bad for them on the flashbacks (especially Brittany) but as present day I dont like them. Even with the whole family thing and Santana getting emotional over Quinn. I guess I need to wait for next update to know for sure right? so I can complain or flail properly lol
Paragons0sky chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
are we supposed to still be confused and waiting on what 'ails' quinn? or did I totally miss the memo there. P

as always I love your writing. thank you for the wonderful fanfic, can't wait to immerse myself with more.
Cate53 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Very excited to see a new story from my favourite author, however, I'm not greatly into vamp ones and this story began very violently and bloody. But as expected, your great story telling skills have drawn me in! You took a while to reveal Quinn as a vamp - I thought she was going to be the slayer in the first chapter. Now there is the mystery of what went on with her and Rachel. Will we get that gradually revealed over the coming chapters?
I'm hoping Quinn isn't bad to the bone and maybe didn't kill Rachel's parents, but seeing as your Brit and Santana was pretty evil, maybe Quinn will be even worse after all?
Will Kurt and Finn be making appearances? Don't think they were mentioned as McKinley student so I'm guessing they will be significant characters at some future point.
Anyway, great to have you back - although I miss the lighter humour of I'll Be! Hopefully there will be some Faberry happiness at some point.
Ienne4Puck chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
my god that was wonderful! something tells me it wasn't the unholy trinity that killed rachels parents..but that could be just me of course..
CharlotteMc chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
This is just an incredible story. I love how slowly things are being revealed. The interaction between Qinn and Santanna was really good. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Strange, but a cool story.
Devin Jaste chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Okay, so I'm worried with things like True Blood and The Vampire Diaries and Twilight that you're trying to make the bad guys, the Unholy Trinity, into the sympathetic characters here. They're not. They're the monsters. Rachel is clearly the one that the reader's sympathy should lie with, right? Quinn, if she's suffering over what she's done...? That's a good thing. Her not killing people? Also a good thing. Them brutally murdering Rachel's parents? That's a bad thing. Santana, Brittany, and Quinn all deserve to be stake through the heart.

Okay, to be fair, you haven't said yet what the spell did to Quinn so maybe she doesn't deserve a good staking. Maybe it didn't give her a soul, but she can't be a true vampire, either. There's got to be something different about her. Vampires can't love. The TV show said that. What Spike felt for Buffy or Drusilla were pale imitations of love. Spike even said as much, that he never actually loved Buffy until he got a soul. So if Quinn actually loved Rachel, something has to be there.

Mercedes is just the definite of lazy entitlement isn't she? Just in every story, on the show, everywhere. She was never as good of a singer as Rachel because she didn't practice, she didn't try. That's why Rachel was always going to be the star. It seems the same thing happens if they're both slayers. Rachel is the better one because she wants it more. Mercedes just tries to skate by on what talent she does have without trying to grow it into something more.

Speaking of people staying the same... Will, what the hell? I know you're trying to help, but, God, just listen to Emma. She's the guidance counselor for a reason. If you need to have personal conversations about difficult subjects, let her do it. Seriously.

Okay, so a question: Are Tina and Mike's parents dead? Because everyone's talking about the last of the bloodline like there aren't any more Changs around. Surely they both have parents and grandparents, right? People that are probably better or more powerful witches or wizards (warlocks? "man-witch?" "Xander, get out of my parentheses!"). Why not go after them?

All in all, great chapter. I look forward to reading more of it very soon.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »