Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
brightsilverkitty chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Wow. This is awesome! I love what you're doing, and how everything is playing out. And I love the way you are portraying everyone, especially Rachel, Santana and Quinn. I can't wait to see where you take this!
brightsilverkitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm so excited for this story!
gleecrush chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
You got my attention with the first chapter. Now, three chapters in, I am well and truly hooked. Loving this fic! Well written, well plotted, well paced... what else can I say? Well done! I can't wait to find out what happened in Korea or what happens next. But I'm already dreading the end. I never want the good ones to end!
CelesteSky598 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Wow I love it, I just read the entire thing. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. I'm curious to see what's wrong with Quinn. Update soon please.
greenwave chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter yet again! We just keep getting deeper and deeper in this fic and it is only raising more questions that have yet to be answered. I love it! This fic is leaving me clueless as to what is gonna happen next and I think it's great! But I'm gonna try and guess anyway! I think the curse in North Korea made Quinn suddenly not able to drink blood, but she still feels the need to do it, so she goes to Lima to try and find a witch that can reverse the curse. Now I can't wait to see how wrong I am come next chapter!
Bugsy1014 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Another amazing chapter but still so many questions! Your writing is so good and you just keep weaving the story and always leave us waiting for the next chapter. :) Will Rachel still want her revenge if she sees Quinn again? Does Quinn really only want to be back with her family -Brittany and Santana? At the beginning of each chapter you warn of "major charater death" but that hasn't happened yet... which one(s) will die? Oh the agony! I'm curious about what Quinn said about the power surrounding Rachel. Is she powerful enough to take on the Trinity? She had a hard time with just Santana in this chapter. One of my other questions too is whether or not there is still something in the depths of Brittany (having been a slayer) that can change her? Is that possible? But what will that do to Santana? I mean they are vicious and seem to not have any qualms/worries about what they do, but I can't help wondering if there is something that can save them... I'm not much into vampire stuff so I don't have much knowledge, but this is fiction so anything could be possible...right... Looking forward to the next chapter!
StilettoBandit chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I'm not sure if you did it on purpose but the Unholy Trinity are seriously reminding me of The Whirlwind and I love it. Quinn parallels Darla with Brittany as Dru, Santana as Spike and Sue as the Master. I'm interested to see whether Rachel will turn out to be their Angelus. Damn this nostalgia lol. Regardless, you've really made this into your own. I'm excited (and a little scared) to see how everything will play out.
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I just got around to this, but this is great. Like incredible. Thank you Keep it up.
GypsySoul05 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
i love this... i MUST read more!
NeonLights90 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This is amazing. Heartbreaking. I don't even know who to hate (i mean there's always Sue but...) I feel for the Unholy Trinity, for Rachel...i can't wait to see where this all goes.
Babyfingers chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
As I was reading this story I was thinking "fuck whoever wrote this is so creative. This is soooo good". Then when I go to write a review and I see the author name stix04 which made me excited. I've love every one of your stories and have thought you're an amazing writer for years now. I'm glad to see you writing another great story. You truely are a great writer.
FaberrittanaLover94 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Please continue this story is sooooo captivating!
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This story is so good that I don't know what else to say about it... I'm completely hooked and I want to know more about them! Also, the way you're presenting the facts is perfect!
I feel like I'm not only watching a movie, but living the story.. :D
Robert12774 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Another cool chapter
priscilla20 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
this chap is soooooo good i can't to find what happened to quinn in russia
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »