Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
melleincognito chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
this is an AMAZING STORY! thank you. please keep writing! I cant wait to read more!
blueashke chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
HA I KNEW IT! Also, I know what I'm dreaming of tonight (as it's 1:47 am right now). Can't wait for more. :)
ClearlYMisunderstood23 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
:O To say I'm shocked right now would be an understatement. I suspected that Rachel was a vampire, but the fact that Brittany called her "Mommy"-yeah, totally wasn't expecting that! You have to update soon. Like seriusly, you can't leave off on that epic cliff hanger.
Ok so Quinn is the chief and also the "grandmommy", so what does that make Rachel? Gaaaahhh! So many questions!
Novak Fan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Ok. Where I begin? I guess I should with the big moment of this chapter. Tbh I 'was' expecting Rachel to be a vampire but I thought they were going to turn her at some point in the future, not that she already was one. It does explain a few things, things from the flashbacks, like the third girl Quinn always seemed to have on their travels, (I mean wth it was Rachel all this time lol) Brittany's maker (whom we all assumed it was Quinn)and so on, just to name a few. But at the same it opened up a whola bunch of new questions. Though in all honesty, and idk I might be in the minority but I still can't seem to like the Unholy Trinity :\ their whole banter and attemp of humor it's even starting to get at me lol However nice work on the description of their killings, specially on the flashback. Without being 'that' descriptive I could picture the whole thing easily.

It's funny though, that I can sympathize with Rachel maybe because we learned first about the human and we only saw glimpses of the monster (again, Brittany's maker?) While with the others yes, their past was tragic and it sucks but the flashbacks ( and this whole chapter in fact) describes just how evil they are and I just *sigh* I just hope there's more to this twist. I mean, it looks like there's no win for the good guys and that's a bit dissapointing. IDK what's the deal with the UT, I don't see salvation for them (and maybe that's the point?) but and ngl the idea of a broken, emotional (maybe cursed) Rachel it's very appealing. This fic is always full of surprises so we'll see I guess.
person chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
great chapter! nice twist at the end! post next chapter up quickly please!
attea chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Just... :O?
totally did not expect that. Did Rachel have partial memory loss due to the shock she sustained watching her fathers die? Someone else killed them?
musicpro21 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I don't like cliff hangers plz update soon
miralinda chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I'm beyond intrigued now, how come Rachel can walk around the daylight? Is that a slayer turned vampire thing? Can Brittany do it too? I knew something was up when they were able to get into the hotel room, but wow didn't expect that.
Wonder what Quinn did to have Rachel so pissed off.

Other thoughts, if Rachel is mommy to Brittany and Quinn is grand mommy, was rachel with them all those years and went undocumented?

Really can't wait for the next chapter
FaberrittanaLover94 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
OH. MY. GOD. What is going on?! Rachel's a vampire? How is she walking in the sun?! What really happened with the curse in Korea?! Why is Rachel trying to cast a spell? Was what Rachel told the others a lie? Is she actually on the Unholy Trinity's side? YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP!
roch3lla chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god! Like really oh my god my heart is pounding it's just an amazing suspenseful read! I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! I absolutely love all your writings! Keep up there great work and if you ever bring out an original book I'll be buying it in a heartbeat!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
OMG O_O okay, I'm kind of lost now xD hahaha it seems I'll have to re-read all chapters again because I'm seriously lost right now! I though Quinn changed Brittany and she changed Santana! but if that's so, then why is Brit calling Rachel mommy? please explain? hahaha LOVE THIS FIC! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! please update soon! xoxo *Paula
Whisperer21 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
What!? what the hell! dont leave it like that, i want to know what the hell happen! Need the next chapter! This one was really good!
Gleelover47 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Huh?! Ooooooh... Wait huh?! Hahaha that twist completely fooled me, hope you update soon to give more details!
Cate53 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Oooh! Big surprise ending there! But she was out in the sunlight wasn't she? Puzzled..!
Ienne4Puck chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
you are a brilliant writer...oh my gooooddd talk about a cliffy! that was amazing! :-)
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »