Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
Hei, just wanted to say that I miss your awesomeness. XD
Chris chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Please update this!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I read this fic a while back and I missed it, so I reread and reread a second time. in chapter 1, Santana was holding the paper that Rachel and she said she missed the smell? There are these little little hints around that I didn't catch the first time. And in chapter 2, Rachel waking up at 6am and sparring with Quinn? What happened between them? And Santana and Brittany knows Rachel but sort of ignores her? Something happened to Rachel.
And Brittany mentioned about threes before she turned Santana. So it was Quinn, Rachel and Brittany?
Was it Quinn who turned Brittany and brought her back to Rachel?
So many questions O.O
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Wait. Who was the vampire who turned Brittany? And Rachel? O.O...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Rachel's back story would be really, really interesting. And what's with Quinn and Rachel? ?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Seiously rereading this awesome fic. What a cliffhanger and I hope you will continue someday.
Anne chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Please, please, just let us know with an Author Note or something if you plan to continue this amazing fic because, honestly, this is an incredible AU.

So, again, I'm begging you, please just let us know if you're planning to post more or if you're planning to stop writting or if you're lacking inspiration or a beta or something...

Please just, write a note... Because your fic is awesome and complex, and way more original than a lot of things in the Glee AU verse.

Please, just give us something
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Hope you decide to keep updating this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
PLEASE continue this is really good
Ven chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Brilliant, amazing, thrilling...I can't find the right words for his fic. Now I just wish to find out Rachel's backstory and how she and Quinn met.

I also have to thank my friend that send me this fic with a: "MUST READ!"
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I know you must be super busy, but if you can, please come back...this story is brilliant!
sarzah23 chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
ohhhh my goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! :)

I do hope this isn't the end for our foursome! I do love a good faberrittana story!

Keep up the GREAT work!
PureauPronouncedPuro chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Hey just would like you to know that this is the only story I have ever so so so desperately want to see more of. If a genie popped up and would grant me a wish, I'd wish to see the end of this incredible piece. I can't find another fic (atm) that portrays the relationship between QSB like you do here in such an exciting, intriguing style. It's like they depend on one another in more ways than one while there remains a sort of superior-inferior relationship between them. PLUS there's the thrilling factor of the QSB scenes where they torment ppl or just plainly interact. Everything is so unpredictable and mind-blowing.
Anyways, I understand if you are unable to continue on with this story, but on the off chance that you do have the time and inspiration to go on with it, please do so for we will be waiting patiently.
Jessie chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Please, you should update this, it's been so long, and this is like one of the best vamp fic in the Glee AU universe, please please update
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Please up date this story need to know what happens next :)
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »