Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
Savoy chapter 6 . 3/16
A pleasure to read you, as always.
Interesting end to a interesting story, though I would have liked to see more of the Unholy Trinity past.

Can't wait for your next story.
thankyou :')
crammit chapter 2 . 3/15
Juuuuuust so you know, I am being a good reader and keeping a word doc open as I read so I can make notes on what to comment on. Which means the reviews are more specific rather than overall feels but don't worry. My review of the final chapter will probably just be me key-smashing as I vomit emojis to you over messages. It'll be fine. :)

Rachel at a motel drinking and feeling forlorn and missing sex is giving me serious Faith from Buffy feels. And Will as Giles is glorious and I FREAKING LOVE THE BUFFY INFLUENCES IN THIS STORY! Have I mentioned that yet? LOL

AND MERCEDES IS WILL’S SLAYER?! I didn’t see that coming…in truth, I knew it couldn’t be Rachel but had no idea who it might be and having it be Mercedes is so interesting! And Samcedes….*wistful sigh*…it’s taking me back to old school Glee. Jerk.

And they are the Scooby Gang and I love it. Does that make Brittana Spike and Drusilla? LOL Angel and Darla? I don’t even care…I am just enamored that this is so flavored with Buffy. This story is blending Glee and Buffy and it’s beautiful.

“The Unholy Trinity, or their Latin name: Immunda Crux Crucis” sooooo thank you for giving me my next tattoo idea. *grin*

The Chief. The Goddess. And The Warrior. I know they are brutal, killing vampire assholes but man, that trifecta does something for me with just their names. And okay, okay…that probably makes me sound creepy but whatever. LOL

Brittany and Santana communicating in broken other-girl’s-language is making my heart grow three sizes bigger. And Santana trying to figure out her feelings. And the waterfall scene. And Brittany’s tender feelings for Santana. And I am HERE FOR POLY UNHOLY TRINITY. So here for it. I truly believe that vampires would be pansexual and poly even if they may mate with one true love for life.
“Rachel clapped politely and thought it was best to keep to herself how much they sucked.” Hahaha it’s comforting to see Rachel still being Rachel despite whatever is going on with her in this story. And she keeps getting more curious to me because she smiled at the thought of the Glee kids going out on patrol and that feels ominous to me. (Though, ALL THE YES to Rachel in fitted black jeans and a leather jacket. Ugh.)

Hahahaha you made Teen Jesus a vampire. That feels sacriligeous somehow. And THOSE DUMB KIDS like all the other dumb kids in horror movies who never listen. Silly children. I LOVED the standoff between Quinn and Sue – the tableau of them talking while the Glee kids and the other vampires watched was so good. And now I’m curious as to Joe’s relationship with Sue. He seemed like a second in command. It was interesting. I love the long history between Sue and Quinn and I am looking forward to seeing more about it.

RACHEL SAVING THE DAY WHILE QUINN WATCHED AND FELT ELATED. I cannot with my tingling Faberry feelings. What is their history? Why is Rachel the way she is? What’s Quinn’s origin story?
Happy sigh. This is all so good. Every chapter keeps me wanting more and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. I have so many theories brewing in my head and it’s going to be interesting to see if any of them bear fruit.
crammit chapter 1 . 3/15
Okay sooooo...this review is pretty much just going to be me recreating what I YELL-MESSAGED to you earlier today. LOL But I stand by everything I said earlier so I just want it here too for posterity.

The intro: I felt the wind. That's how much I was already into the beginning of this story. I felt the cool wind and I felt that interplay between the young boy and Brittany. And then to have swagger Santana walk in on the scene felt good because you know I loves me some Brittana but THEN WHAM (not the band)! Murder! New vampire child! Playful flirty vampire Brittana. So I'm all like, okay...this interesting, I can't wait to see how this story develops.

Backstory: And you jump right into this incredible back story for Santana and oh, her despair and sadness and anger and then resignation when she's being dragged off. I liked that it was told in a sort of a foggy haze - the way I imagine Santana was feeling - and Brittany coming in and saving Santana GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS. And the intrigue of the three - WHO ARE THE OTHER TWO?

Backstory: Brittany's backstory hurt my heart, just like Santana's. NEVER MIND THE FUUUUUUCKING SLAYER TWIST, YOU BITCH. (RIP Holly) And yes, I'll admit it here as well - picturing Brittany dressed as a guy had my brain spinning a bit because YES HOTNESS HELLO. But to add these historical things (like with the Grito de Lares) just really pulls you in more to the story.

And brings me to an important point for me for this story. I am so hooked on the juxtaposition between the vampire Brittana - with their viciousness and disregard for humanity - to the origin stories for them. Because to see where they came from and what they were and to see them inflicting the same kind of torment and horror on others breaks my heart. But also has me super into this story to find out what happened to them. I mean, I get that vampires can mostly be evil so maybe it's a natural transition but I hope these two find redemption in your story. I mean, yes Brittana are my babies and a ride or die OTP so I'll always want not evil Brittana LOL - but I would love to see if this story brings them full circle.

Rachel: dead-eyed, disaffected, Rachel with her leather jacket and HER RETIREMENT? IS SHE A SLAYER? What happened? Seeking out a witch for a task...what is the task? I want to race through this story just to find out. BUT of course I won't because I want to savor this story. Obvs. And UGH...the Magic Box. *wistful sigh* Good ol' magic box. Oh, Buffy. (so much love for Buffy). The world of Lima reminds me of a mix between Sunnyville from Buffy and Mystic Falls from The Vampire Diaries with its demons and monsters and mix of regular people. I know physically the bartender didn't look like this but it's like Matt from TVD working there. (Not sure if you watch The Vampire Diaries so feel free to ignore this observation. LOL) Rachel is shown just enough in this chapter to make an impact but without too much backstory so you HAVE to keep reading because you just NEED to know more.

And the outside characters that are alluded to but not seen yet. Like, I know Quinn will be in here but as who? There's a lot of moving parts so far and I am SO HERE FOR IT.

You know I love vampires and I love Faberry and Brittana and Faberittana so I'm already halfway in love with this story and it's just the first chapter. You've laid enough groundwork and hints of mythology and story to make the reader really want to click chapter 2 to see where you are going with this. Chapter one has a great pace and if the rest of the story sprinkles in the backstory the way chapter one did, I'm going to scream-yelling messages to you until I finish it.

Awesome story and excellent writing, my friend. :)
CharlotteMc chapter 6 . 3/15
That was a thoroughly innovative story. I never new what was coming next. Certainly one of the most original I have read in a long time. Thanks so much for sharing it.
playitcool chapter 6 . 3/15
Gosh this story is just amazing! I really love the flashbacks, they are so intriguing! I love when Santana and Rachel bicker lol it is just SO funny! Thanks for the update!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 6 . 3/15
This is one of the best Faberry fanfics on the site and i never tire of reading this story again and again and again and now i am really sad but so happy to have read this whole completed story.

I think i will re-read this story once more before i tackle the next story but i genuinely loved this story and i am actually glad that the girls won.

Will there be a sequel? I hope there will be because this a great story with great and interesting and engaging characters. I love how dark and evil Rachel is and i find i now want to see more of her like this.

All i can say is, thank you for writing this and giving me one go the best stories i have ever read.

SINcerly
JLL
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 3/14
Love the story. Will there be more in this story or a new story all together? Or was this the end?
Omg.
*runs off to read*
hi ! t hank you
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 2/17
Wow, this story threw me for a loop. Usually one of them is a slayer and the other a vamp, having them all be vamps, priceless. Love the story and can not wait for more.
playitcool chapter 5 . 2/15
Ok! Wooooo! This chapter sure clears a lot up! The whole Faberrittana thing makes so much more sense! I would asume now that, because Quinn is 'grandma' Rachel is the one that turned Brittany and her sister. I hope that at some point in the story, even if it is brief, we get to hear from Brittany's sister! Santana and Rachel's relationship is hilarious! It is so confusing and amusing! (See what I did there?) Kudos to you! Keep up the good work!
playitcool chapter 1 . 2/15
This is one of, if not the best plot I've seen in a story in a long time! I truly do wish you the best with your writing, this story has the potential to push the limits of readers, and not many stories not authors know just how to do that! Great job!
texican chapter 5 . 2/3
Damn! That was awesome! Explained so so much. Thanks for keeping this going.
reckless-23 chapter 5 . 2/1
hi stix04! thank you for updating your fics. i'm your big fans. i thought you stop writing already since glee discontinued. its hard to find good new faberry fics nowadays though. anyway, all your fics stories are gold and you are legend! i adore your writing and i re-read all your fics at least twice a year. may you have all the happiness in this world and have a good life. thanks again for all the wonderful faberry fanfics.
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »