Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
NandinhaMa chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Wow this is so great... I just loved it! Im so curious so right now...
Emily chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Pls update your fic, it's amazing
Jessie chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
OMG pls an update, it's been like six months and your fic is seriously one of the best vampire/Glee things around here LOL

Great writting and really really hope to read more of this amazing work
Nickie chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
This is an amazing fic, I know it's been months since the las update but I hope you decide to post another chapter soon :)
CastBound Graceus chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
More!
crazyykidd chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I don't even know what to say, I had this suspicion that Rach was a vamp, but what the heck?! I was totally not expecting it. I mean yay me, I make great assumptions, but damn I'm confused now. Ugh, I should have waited until this was finished to read it, now I'll have to suffer until you get to update. Lol. Seriously, awesome story, a lot of twist and confusion, but I think you've done it on purpose so yeah, hopefully you update soon. (:
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
This is such a good story how dare you leave it there for months please keep going please
fridaglee17 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
This is just amazing! All your stories are incredible! Please update soon!
Ascoeur chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
OMG WHAAAAT?! RACHEL'S A VAMPIRE?! HOW?/1/1
Rogueangel78 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
* in minion voice* Wwwhhhaaattt!

U needs to update plz plz plz!
Mary chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Amazing ficcc please next chapter
MD chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Happy Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
It is really great... I LOVE EVERYTHING
Sometimes a little bit difficult to understand but fantasticī¸Please update soon ... I need more;)
Karl James chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Haven't been this excited since I watched Buffy TVS...Hope you update soon. Great work!
Dani chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
So many feelings, but I am so confuse: so Q sired B,who sired S, but who the hell sired Rachel and the spell and the orb, was that some kind of curse that made Rachel human with false memories or O_o?
So confused!