Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
jensaje chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
You need to finish this story! It's not fair to stop with a cliffhanger! Please!
ShadowDragon145 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Awesome story please update!
Setch chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Though you haven't updated this in over a year, I still think it's a pretty kick-butt fic.
asterisk12 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Where are youuuuu vampire quinn? Completely. Absolutely. Awesome. So please pity us fans who adore this story and update? :(
JokersLastLaugh chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it. The twist of Rachel being a vampire, and probably an old one, was very surprising. I really hope you get inspired or motivated and come back to this story and update it because it is a really good one. Also that is just a mean cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Amazing story. Please update, its been too long :)
The Dreamy Seeker chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Brilliant story! :-) I would be forever grateful if you wrote the end of it! :-D
ANGEL-MI chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease come baaaaaaaack
marg chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Oh ma fucking gawd lol please don't leave me hanging
sanekittens chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Wait what what what?!
For the love of all that is holy feed me more!
KilledatWorldCup chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
You are a very talented writer. I haven't been to the glee fandom in so long that finding this story made my day, well this story and all the new videos of Clara & Marina of Em Familia. So thank you for sharing your talent with us.

devildoc35 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Oh wow, I was NOT expecting that! I love your style of writing. I'm surprised Quinn just let her beat the snot out of her.
Vzla chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I know that glee as a show has crash and burned, but your imagination and talent of merging Faberry and Brittana into the eternal Buffy fandom is mindblowing. I really wish that this story doesn't get forgotten in time and we get to see it blossom like "I'll Be".

Hope to see you back in FFN soon.
Lone31Star chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I miss this fic very much.
Jessie chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Pls update, it's been too long and your fic is amazing
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »