Reviews for Immunda Crux Crucis
DA chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
WTF!?...So,does this mean that the curse was on Rachel?...I am so confused, and so excited! O_o'
Anon chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
So, I knew I shouldn't do it. I have been avoiding this fic for months. Months! I knew that I needed to be patient and wait until it was finished, otherwise I would regret the wait between chapters (you're new chapters are totally worth the wait, but waiting sucks and I hate it). But, I couldn't help myself, and I read everything this morning between laundry and cleaning.

I hope you update soon because I love this fic and I need to know what happens.
morethancheesee chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
I just need to now what happens next! Please! PRETTY PLEASE?! Such a fucking good fic !
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Hope you decide to update this soon, I'm intrigued to know how Quinn and Rachel get together, what happens with Britt's little sister, how did Quinn react to Britt when Rachel brings her LOL lot's of things !
LikeNobodysWatching chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
this is pretty good. Seriously. Twist after twist. I have to read more.
desirousread chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
and of course you will do that..lol..another amazing story you have here again..and of course you already know that we're really waiting for you to update, so we'll wait and im sure is going to be worth it..do continue :)
cjsrey chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Ahhhh this is awesome. Please update it soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Wow! This is really good. Nicely done in the end of chapter four. Can't wait to see how this unfolds...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I LOVE this fic! Love the surprises, love the no holds barred killing, love the sex, love the relationship especially between the four girls!
Can't wait for the next chapter!

About time a Faberry author comes out of their comfort zone and writes something like this. Woot! :)

And best thing, I have never watched Buffy! So I hope that helps in my enjoyment of the fic further :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
On chapter 3 and I feel that it's much much better written than I'll Be. To be frank, I thought I'll Be was getting draggy in last few chapters and the ending hurried. I sped read the last 5 of so chapters to the end.

I like the pacing of Immunda and the hints you dropped over these three chapters. And I love that you are not pulling any punches. I just want the girls safe ;)

Thanks for for writing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
A very unique Unholy Trinity perspective with Rachel as an actual and active member of it. I'm guessing Quinn is something like the founder thanks to the last lines on chapter 3: "Her loves. Her Forevers. Her Unholy Trinity" and the new turn of events in this last chapter.

Can't wait to read more
notsocommander chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
well, that escalated quickly! update soon?
Melody21 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Holy shit! This story is amazing! So freaking good. Every story you write is gold! Thank you for sharing and i cant wait for the next installment :)
JJ chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Pls pls pls update soon ! this is one of the best Glee/vampire/Buffy crossover fics I've ever read
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
It's been a while since you update but I really really wish you keep going with this awesome fic
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »