Reviews for Transformers Animated: Battle for the Allspark
Megan guess chapter 5 . 6/14
This story is extremely awesome I can't wait to read more of it please post more chapters soon.
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 1/10
I love it already! I can't wait to read more!11
AllSpark Princess chapter 5 . 1/10
Uh-oh. This can't be good. I sure hope the Autobots notice a Decepticon in the city and help the girls before things get worse. Also, I'm glad that Elena has made a new friend from school. Please update this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Megan Guess chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I absolutely love this story I can't wait to read the rest of it.
AllSpark Princess chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Please update this VERY soon.
LoveAngel5952 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Ha ha sentinel just got told and own, why do i get the feeling that Optimus going to be a father figure for Elena and yay jazz is going to stay on earth and say what Megatron have a daughter that a shocker i can't wait for the next Chapters hope you update your other story bye
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Keep going I wanna see more of this
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
happy holidays and marry Christmas update soon i love this story oh and update Transformers Prime: Demons Past and Present too bye )
Megan Guess chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
This story keeps getting awesome and awesome I can't wait to read the rest.
mchap1154 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY! I gotta know what happens!
Maria Romanoff chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Well shoot :O hope that girl gets back on her feet... well when she gets on ground to put feet on that is. Hoping that she gets to tell the bots the truth about how she got hurt in the first chapter. Even though prime did it, he has some right to know.

Keep up the great chapters, they are amazing :D

Warm and snarky regards,
Maria Romanoff :D
AllSpark Princess chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I sure hope Elena will be okay. Hope you update this very soon.
Maria Romanoff chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Good job with this chapter. You wrote about "Decepticon air" and let me tell you, you did it well :) just of course sentinel "the WHOLE toolbox" Prime would ask for help. What I imagined in this chapter was him shouting in fear like he was afraid of a broken lance XD but that's just my imagination.

Warm and snarky regards,
Maria Romanoff :D
Megan Guess chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this story I hope it continues I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Megan Guess chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I love this story I can't wait to read the rest