Reviews for Truth or Dare
OnthaEdge487 chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
Great chapter! LoL, the last part was cracking me up! Matt, ya gotta luv him, he's 'the slow' one! Chapter 8 CAN NOT be the last chapter! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I won't have it! This fic is too good! *sigh* Well, update soon cause this fic rocks! Buh Byez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
Awwww, Matt and Amy are just sooooooo cute! I love their realationship, it's hilarious! Amy's character cracks me up. Woooo, one more chapter to go! Awesome job, toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
Hardyz . . . lap dance . . . *dies*! THANK YOU FOR THAT IMAGE! WOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm sooooooooo happy right now cause this chapter rocked. Hehehe, the images . . . *droolz* I have a sick mind, leave me alone. I can't wait to see what's going on with Steph and Chris! I best hurry up and read, so tata for now!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
LoL, Jay was stripping! To Britney Spears not the less! Woooooooooooooo! Great chapter, lataz!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Cute pairings, but are they all going to get together? Yay, Steph & CJ! Wooo! Hopefully they'll become a couple, cause they rock! Okay, I'm moving on to Chap 4, buh byez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
You're gonna kill me! I was laughing sooo hard I almost fell outta my freaking chair! Poor Matty! LoL, I can *so* imagine Jeff doing that; the picture is so clear in my head right now! *inmagines Jeff singing "Oops I did it agian, I hit on brooooother, I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT!"* Wow, I'm weird. I'm gonna go read the rest, toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
ROTFLMAO! OMG, I'm gonna die cause I'm laughing so damn hard! Adamn . . . in a thong . . . bright pink . . . *dies* Awesome chapter, I'm gonna go read the rest. Tata for now!
KazzaXTreme chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
Hehehehe This is like so totally awesome keep up the good work!
cry chapter 7 . 11/30/2002
please update soon this story is really good i mean come on it kicks $$ and im telling the truth please keep writeing more thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2002
this story is so good u have alot of talent please update soon thanks
CK10 chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
Hey, I really enjoy this story. I hate to see it end, but of course, all good things must come to an end. I know, it's sounds so cliche. Anyway, have fun making the eighth and final chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
love this story i m really looking forward to see where trish and adam go and what other dares are to come
bannonluke chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
Sick but fun. Keep it up.
Becki chapter 7 . 11/21/2002
I love this story! Please don't end it!

Something has to happen between Adam and Trish! Dammit... get them together! hee hee :)
Esquirella chapter 7 . 11/20/2002
LOVE this piece. So much fun to read.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »