Reviews for Chutzpah
Shinny Star chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I'm having a love attack (in which I Fangirl to the point of a sore throat) chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I like the idea of this second part. Like, Austin was there for Hector in the first part, and now Hector is there for him. And I can't get over Austin's relationship with Hector, it's all so sweet and cute and overprotectiveness and aaah, I love Austin so much.

"You're ready for her to love you, but you're not ready to tell her that you love her." A words for a boy in Hector's age. And I just love love how he actually thought about how he would be, like, tearing her happiness away if he confessed his feelings to her (even tho we know that's not possible) and that is such a thing Austin would do and again, I love Austin so much.

The lyrics are nice. And aw poor Hector :( and Ally tearing up because of the song and him wiping her cheek clean and and and that part hurt.

"Sometimes it's the simplest of words that make him happy." I was hoping you would end it with this line and you did and I love you.

Overall, it was sweet, nice, simple, funny and cute. I liked it :)
BatFink chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
OneHandle chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Your stories make me happy.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
awww Yay Auslly!
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Thank you Hector for playing matchmaker. You are an intuitive kid
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
MooseandCam chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
BEST story update soon,
Ausllymeanslove chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved it! chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I like this idea. It's really cute and sweet and funny and unique. And I also like the whole point behind this idea, how Austin was there for Hector no matter what and protected him and all that. Somehow, I think this one-shot was supposed to be more focused on Austin's character than his and Ally's relationship? Idk. Not that there was a lack of Auslly, but I think it showed more of what a kind of person Austin is, to Ally, and to people around him. Idk, that's how I felt about it anyway.

"A single shirt for a beautiful girl though? Worth it." So cute. I actually laughed out loud at the pun joke (don't question it). Yep, it definitely studies Austin's character and his way with people around him. I like that. And I also like how you showed that Ally also indeed has feelings for Austin. Man, little kids are always smart at noticing that kind of stuff (meaning other people's feelings).

Okay, so I got a little bit of confused at the end? There was kind of a lot left open, and it's a good and a bad thing (for me, at least) good, so I can basically finish it on my own, and bad because I still wanna know how you'd finish it.

Either way, it was a cute idea :)
BatFink chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Anara love chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! THIS WAS SO CUTE! I'm feeling feelingssss! Ahhhhhhhhhh THANKYOU for listening to the song! Once I read that you listened to the song I squealed then did a happy dance! THANKYOU again!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was sweet, I loved it.:)
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love indefinite endings. At least, I thought that was indefinite ;D
Great, great work! Keep it up :)
Frenchie12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Kinda confused me at the end