Reviews for Out of the Fire and into the Cupboard
LilAl260 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
haha, what a fun story. start to finish, lots of laughs. I'm soooo glad that George decided to end the pain and open the cupboard door. We all know that Arthur and Molly are well-versed at the art of love... but for some reason, I really identify them much I do my parents - I don't want to know what they do between the sheets.
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Really well written and true farce, like the Whitehall sex comedies of the Sixties, brilliant funny stuff with loads of great lines and ludicrous event piled upon ludicrous event, with the situation getting madder by the second. Brilliant stuff.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Blahblahcatface chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awesome, as always! :)
wazlib88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Well now that you've gone and posted this here it means I have to try to leave a coherent review for it. However this is not entirely a bad thing as it means I get to reread this loveliness.
Everyone's just so much fun in this fic. Harry, Ginny, and George's reasons for hiding in the cupboard are all hilarious in their own right. I love the Harry/Ginny interaction as well. Oh and George's mention of Fred was just lovely. Drunk!Charlie was basically the best thing to happen since that Drunk!Hermione excerpt a few weeks back. I just want everybody drunk all the time, don't I? But seriously, drunk!Charlie was a highlight for so many reasons. Also mentions of Harry making an emotional toast are just too much to process right now. Anyway all the banter in this whole section is just so much fun and so in character AND THEN RON AND HERMIONE BURST IN SNOGGING AND STEAL THE SHOW like the randy idiots they are I love them so much and poor Ron gets cockblocked on his wedding day. And then Mr and Mrs WEasley have their turn at being randy which is cringeworthy hilarity and then it all goes to hell and I'm left here grinning like an idiot and laughing and I've sort of just given you a summary of your own fic, but I don't care because I loved it loved it loved it. You've just got a knack for writing humor/comedy and I, for one, enjoy it more than I enjoy most things.
ilioveharrypotter chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow, that was amazing. So funny and has me getting some very weird looks from my family when I am staring at my laptop and bursting into laughter every few seconds. Ron and Hermione entrance to the cupboard was absolutely hilarious! I adore your writing:)
awfffsome chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this is so funny and in character! loved it!
Dallas1337 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it! Usually don't review, but I was laughing out loud the whole time!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
made me laugh and smile - as always, a great read
emarald777 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awesome. Can't stop laughing. Great work.
Stromsten chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So, so, entirely plausible! :D
nellysh chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Harry hadn't seen Ron look this scared since a giant spider had announced that he was to be the main course. Their eyes met in what could only be described as a silent goodbye before Ron spoke.

"I was... cleaning windows?"

I'm still laughing
wrackspurt314 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So good! I couldn't stop laughing and the characterization was spot on. I loved it.
P.s. love the disclaimer
nirdoodle chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my God - I could not stop laughing. That was amazing. Your work is incredible as always.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh My! that was absolutely hilarious. I started snickering as soon as George showed up in the cupboard without even hearing his explanation. From then on it just got better and better as more people joined. Great job on dialogue, comedy, pace of the story and keeping everyone in character. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it is a new favorite.
kheldar12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I read it again, and loved it again, so I'm reviewing again!

The banter is down pat, and each character is so well done as usual (I have to say it's a nice change to have Harry, Ginny, and George as more of a focus, as you write them just as well as Ron and Hermione!). Most of what you write the characters saying could quite plausibly be something they said in canon, in my opinion. Ultimately I think JK Rowling's sense of humor that permeates the books is one of the chief things that makes them so wonderful, and the jokes just kept coming in this one. It was a delight to read!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »