Reviews for Out of the Fire and into the Cupboard
nellysh chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Harry hadn't seen Ron look this scared since a giant spider had announced that he was to be the main course. Their eyes met in what could only be described as a silent goodbye before Ron spoke.

"I was... cleaning windows?"

I'm still laughing
wrackspurt314 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So good! I couldn't stop laughing and the characterization was spot on. I loved it.
P.s. love the disclaimer
nirdoodle chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my God - I could not stop laughing. That was amazing. Your work is incredible as always.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh My! that was absolutely hilarious. I started snickering as soon as George showed up in the cupboard without even hearing his explanation. From then on it just got better and better as more people joined. Great job on dialogue, comedy, pace of the story and keeping everyone in character. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it is a new favorite.
kheldar12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I read it again, and loved it again, so I'm reviewing again!

The banter is down pat, and each character is so well done as usual (I have to say it's a nice change to have Harry, Ginny, and George as more of a focus, as you write them just as well as Ron and Hermione!). Most of what you write the characters saying could quite plausibly be something they said in canon, in my opinion. Ultimately I think JK Rowling's sense of humor that permeates the books is one of the chief things that makes them so wonderful, and the jokes just kept coming in this one. It was a delight to read!
JustYourVoice chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my gosh! This was hilarious! Very well written and you have all their characterizations down to a tee
IceLumos chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hilarious! Absolutely Loved It! I Can't Stop Laughing! Please Write More Stories Like This! :)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15