Reviews for Out of the Bag
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is absolutely fantastic! what a great idea, and perfectly developed! thanks for such a precios piece of art..
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Neat idea for a story. I wondered, too, what happened when a live creature was turned into an inanimate object. I should have expected an animagus to turn them back to their original forms but never thought that far along. It's nice that the one who noticed was Snape, too.
Silver Point Despair chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Beautiful story! I can't believe that they've never before had a 'contentious objector' refuse to transfigure animals into inanimate objects because they believe it is killing. It's very enlightening that it's Severus. Pity Minerva still sees him with her "Slytherindark wizard" glasses.
time2read chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow I loved it! Never thought of transfiguration like that!
Cbearc chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
that was freaking adorable XD
duj chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'm so glad that sithtar already checked/knew, so I didn't have to ask if you wrote this. I remembered the story - suspected it was this just from the very distinctive summary, in fact - and knew it again in total at the first line. So please congratulate yourself on having provided a memorable reading experience ;))
Paladium chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Like it very much. I just kept imagine McGonagall will transform on the lap of Snape XD
Yu Silabar chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Nice snippet ;) Thanks for sharing!
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I liked it. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Sithtar chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love this story. I read it the first time a few years ago at members . ozemail . com . au/ brussell/ out . htm a long time ago so I had to check the author name. I was concerned that someone was trying to steal your work considering this was published on AO3 in 2011. I'm not sure when it was published at ozemail.

I think the story is brilliant and I'm so glad that you posted it here too. I just love the interaction between young Severus and Minerva. I remember that a sequel was written but you weren't as happy with it. Personally, I liked it and I hope you will post it here as well.